This Automated Algo Trading market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automated Algo Trading market.
Automated algo trading: Introduction and Market Overview
Automated algo trading initiate profit opportunities at great frequency and speed, by programming the computers to follow a specific set of calculations, guidelines, and instructions. Automated algo trading makes trading more systematic and liquid, as the algorithm rules out human trader’s emotional impact on it. Also, automated algo trading platforms execute trading at the best prices. Algorithms that make automated algo trading possible can monitor the trade market throughout the day and night. Thus, it diversifies the trading and there are no missed opportunities, and the moment a position is entered, all trading orders like profit parameters and stop loss are spontaneously generated. In automated algo trading, the algorithms stick to an unwavering trading plan involving the trade’s price, timing, quantity and other mathematical parameters.
The automated algo trading market is expected to experience a steady boost during the forecast period, owing to the participation of international markets leading to efficient allocation of savings globally. This also helps countries create portfolio diversification and mutual risk sharing opportunities, which is in turn expected to drive the global automated algo trading market. The liquidity in equity market due to integration of financial markets is a major factor that would drive the automated algo trading market during the forecast period. Multi-national investment banks generating high revenue are making significant investments to develop and upgrade their own automated algo trading strategies and platforms.
However, increase in the amount of data to be processed and increasing demand for data processing speed are some challenges that the automated algo trading market is expected to face during the forecast period. Along with several benefits, there are certain risks as well to automated algo trading. Sudden system failure; time lags in orders and executions, erroneous network connectivity; and imperfect algorithms could bring the automated algo trading infrastructure down.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automated algo trading: Competitive Landscape
The automated algo trading market is considerably competitive with continuous product and technological developments by already established as well as new players. Some of the key players in the automated algo trading market are Vela, AlgoTerminal LLC, Cloud9Trader, Quantopian, Trading Technologies International, Inc., QuantConnect, AlgoTrader GmbH, InfoReach, Inc., Tethys Technology, and Citadel, among others.
Automated algo trading: Technology Innovation
Automated algo trading technology is continuously upgraded to facilitate the industry. In February 2018, Fidessa Group PLC announced a partnership with Virtu Financial. This partnership, in the automated algo trading sector, aimed at enabling clients to access Virtu Financial’s fully disclosed and transparent liquidity, together with upgraded upstream workflow in order to manage more complex trading environment that the brokers find themselves in.
Automated algo trading market, at the moment, is experiencing significant developments driven by various vendors in the space. In January 2018, Zerodha partnered up with Streak, a start-up, in order to provide an automated algo trading platform where traders can develop algorithms to generate trading signals for selling or buying stocks without any coding requirements.
Automated Algo Trading: Regional Outlook
North American market, being the most prominent in automated algo trading market globally, is expected to lead the global revenue generation owing to the technological advancements and significant penetration in the financial markets.
APAC market is estimated to grow steadily and enhance its market presence in the global automated algo trading market owing to the rapid growth in economies of countries like India and China.
The automated algo trading market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automated Algo Trading Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Automated Algo Trading Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Automated Algo Trading Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Automated Algo Trading Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for the automated algo trading market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Greater China
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automated Algo Trading Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automated Algo Trading: Market Segmentation
By automated algo trading end-user, the global automated algo trading market can be segmented into,
- Personal Investors
- Credit Unions
- Pension Funds
- Insurance Firms
- Prime Brokers
- Investment Funds
With regards to automated algo trading application, the global automated algo trading market can be segmented into
- Trade Execution
- Statistical Arbitrage
- Strategy Implementation
- Electronic Market-making
- Liquidity Detection
Automated Algo Trading Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automated Algo Trading Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automated Algo Trading Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automated Algo Trading Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automated Algo Trading Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.