This Automated Sample Storage Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automated Sample Storage Systems market.
Automated sample storage systems are the computer controlled storage devices for the preservation of samples mostly used in chemical and life science domains. These type of systems provides facility to store and retrieve the sample as and when required. By dropping sample temperatures beneath the glass transition phase of water, all the metabolic activities halts which results in longer duration storage. The sample storage systems vary from manually controlled, relatively simple and small storage operating devices to large computer controlled automated storage devices. It reduces labour costs, lowers essential workforce requirements, improving workplace safety, and taking out personnel from difficult working conditions (such as cold storage environments). These systems also helped in improving the space utilization and increasing storage density - both horizontally and vertically. Nowadays, long term automated sample storage system is the requirement of almost every research laboratory. Therefore, this sector also rises opportunity for business investment. Various sample storage service providers are also increasing its market as a large number of samples can be stored at one place instead of installing device in separate institutes such as the development of regional and national biobanks.
Demand for the automated sample storage systems are more for clinical research purposes. These systems are designed to overcome several problems in sample collection and storage. It stores a variety of labwares, including a wide variety of micro tubes, cryoviles, and blood tubes, some systems can store more than 10 million samples. The machine size varies from M to XL. Robotic systems are also nowadays integrated along with the system in many workstations.
Automated Sample Storage Systems Market: Drivers & Restraints
Automated sample storage market is anticipated to have linear growth proportional due to the increase in number of life science and pharmaceutical research activities globally. These automated sample storage systems has overcome the shortcomings of storing in liquid nitrogen. Theses automated freezer systems checks any significant temperature rises, thus the freeze-thaw cycles are restricted and potential sample degradation is prevented. These type of advantages associated with the automated sample storage system drives its market. The rise in funding in the research sector also increases its market. High installation and maintenance cost limits the market expansion. Uninterrupted electricity problem in some region also limits its installation. Maintaining a large and highly integrated system also requires training and experience. Companies often experience significant ongoing costs for maintenance and updating of various subsystems.
Automated Sample Storage Systems Market Treatment Market: Overview
Automated sample storage systems has created a requirement for effective storage practices and standard operating procedures. The requirement of maintaining sample integrity and viability by adopting new storage methodologies and solutions assures better sample quality for the research community and thus proliferate the market of automated sample storage systems. Demand of these products is also increasing in the manufacturing industries for storing large scale industrial samples mostly in the biopharmaceutical and chemical industries. Vendors such as Biomatrica and IntegenX, Inc are also involved in developing reagents for stabilizing the DNA and RNA as to keep them last long under ambient temperature. This process effectively eliminates the need for freezer units and extra storage space.
Automated Sample Storage Systems Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America and European regions are established market with large number of global key players and number of established biobanks in the region. The ongoing research and development activities and huge fundings in commercial manufacturing in the region are fueling the demand for highly advanced laboratory and research solutions In addition, huge number of biopharmaceutical research is also carried in these nations thus require large storage units for sample storage. Asia Pacific has a growing demand in this business sector and a time for marketing and business development in these countries as these nations are going to proliferate in the future because the of the growing economy and continuous investment in various research facilities.
Automated Sample Storage Systems Market Treatment Market: Key Players
Various companies are involved in manufacturing and distribution of devices for automated sample storage systems. Some of the companies are involved in providing services for storing samples such as various biobanks. A number of global key players in this industry are Hamilton Company, Biomatrica Inc., IntegenX, Inc., Brooks Automation, Inc., TTP Labtech, Swisslog, Thermo Electron Corporation, Angelantoni Life Science and others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automated Sample Storage Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automated Sample Storage Systems Market: Segmentation
Segmentation by Product Type
- System Unit
- Reagents and consumables
Segmentation by End User
- Diagnostic Labs
- Chemical Industries
- Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Research Laboratories.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Automated Sample Storage Systems Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Automated Sample Storage Systems Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Automated Sample Storage Systems Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Automated Sample Storage Systems Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)