This Automated Test Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automated Test Equipment market.
Automated test equipment is a computer controlled device that tests electronic devices to inspect the functionality and performance. Automated test equipment is frequently used to detect the fault in printed circuit boards in the electronics industry. Automated test equipment available in the market from PC driven fixed purpose testers to large fully programmable machines. Automated test equipment conducts the test to measure and estimate devices under test (DUT) by using a control system.
Automated test equipment is used to saves manufacturing cost of the devices and prevents the manufacturing of faulty devices. Increasing use of automated test equipment to save the manufacturing cost associated with the devices is boosting the automated test equipment market all across the globe. Increasing requirement of customize products and testing of various customize products is one of the serious concern in all industries.
Testing of all these customize products in lesser time with the help of automated test equipment is one of the prime factors that accelerating the growth of automated testing equipment in the market. Wide applications associated with the automated test equipment such as wireless communication, radar, and electronic component manufacturing is also fuelling the demand of the automated test equipment in the market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automated Test Equipment market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing use in electronics and defense industry is boosting the demand
Automated test equipment is widely used in the electronics industry to test the electronic systems and components after the fabrication. Automated test equipment is also used to detect the faults in integrated circuits. Increasing use of automated test equipment in the electronics industry to test various electronics components is fuelling the demand of automated test equipment.
High adoption rate of advanced electronic products such as tablets, LED TVs, smartphones, and smart watches is boosting the electronics industry market and automated test equipment market as well. Increasing demand for high-speed wireless networks is one of the factors that drive the automated test equipment market significantly. The defense industry has witnessed a rise in a number of advanced technologies and devices in last few years.
Automated test equipment is used in the defense industry to verify the proper functioning of equipment. Testing of defense industry related equipment is one of the crucial factors for every country. The ability of automated testing equipment to test various defense industry equipment with high precision is one of the factors that propelling the demand of automated test equipment in the market.
Automated Test Equipment market: Competition landscape
Some of the Key manufacturers of automated test equipment are Autotest Company, MAC Panel Company, Red Earth Systems, PEAK GROUP, Cove Industries, Qmax Groups, SLN Technologies Pvt Ltd, Amfax Limited and Roos Instruments, Inc
Key manufacturers are more concentrating on providing automated test equipment as per the industry requirement, especially electronics industry as automated test equipment is frequently used on a daily basis in this industry. Presence of key players in North America, Europe and APEJ region is accelerating the growth of automated test equipment in the market.
Automated Test Equipment market: Regional Overview
Considering the investment in defense and electronics industry by governments, North America region holds substantial market share in terms of revenue generation. Increasing use of automated test equipment in the defense industry in this region is propelling the growth of automated test equipment market.
Europe is expected to follow the North America region in terms of demand for automated test equipment due to the growing electronics components market in recent years. Moreover, enlarging electronics and automotive industry in the APEJ region is also contributing to grow the automated test equipment market. On the other hand, there is a considerable demand for automated test equipment in the MEA region due to rapid growth in consumer electronics market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automated Test Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automated Test Equipment Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Product type, automated test equipment market segmented into
On the basis of End Use, automated test equipment market segmented into
- Automotive industry
- Healthcare industry
- Electronics industry
On the basis of application, automated test equipment market segmented into
- Wireless Communication
- Electronic component manufacturing
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automated Test Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automated Test Equipment Market . This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automated Test Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automated Test Equipment Market , FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.