This Automotive Electronics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Electronics market.
Automotive electronics comprises of electrically operated systems deployed in vehicles. Electronic fuel injection, airbag, advanced driver assistance and infotainment are some of the areas where automotive electronic systems is primarily used in order to increase the overall efficiency of the combined system. As electric and hybrid vehicles are gaining traction in the market, these systems are likely to become key focus area of electronic system providers. Technological advancements such as electrical active suspensions and power trains for electric vehicles in automotive industry are likely to increase the application areas for power electronic system in automotive sector. Moreover, government safety programs such as New Car Assessment Programs (NCAP) throughout the world are primarily targeting to increase the overall road safety by pushing towards the development and evolution of technologies in order to reduce the impact and likelihood of accidents for example improvement in airbag and stability of control systems. As per estimation, around 40% of on-board components throughout a car are electronic based and this percentage is most likely to increase with improvement in the current regulations governing automotive industry.
Automotive Electronics Market: Drivers and Challenges
Increasing safety concerns leading to advanced safety systems is primarily expected to drive the global automotive electronics market. Moreover, powertrains, wheels, parking assistance, and electrical suspensions are the major application areas most likely to spur the growth of the global automotive electronics market. Also, increasing environmental sustainability plus rising demand of cutting edge infotainment systems will increase the demand for complex electronics systems thereby driving the global automotive electronics market. Protection of complex electronic systems from damaging electrical hazards and stringent government regulation regarding vehicle safety are some of the major challenges facing designers in the automotive electronics industry.
Automotive Electronics Market: Overview
By region the automotive electronics market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa. The global automotive electronics market is expected to grow with significant rate over the forecast period. Developed economies such as U.S. and U.K. is anticipated to play major role in first half of forecast period while during the second half of the forecast period emerging economies such as India, China and Brazil is forecast to surge the demand for automotive electronics
Automotive Electronics Market: Key Players
Some of the major players identified across the global automotive electronics market includes OMRON Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Infineon Technologies AG, HGM Automotive Electronics, Hitachi, Ltd., Delta Electronics, Inc., Atotech Deutschland GmbH and ZF TRW. Major players in automotive electronics systems are partnering with OEM’s. Key players across the value chain are focusing primarily towards miniaturization, lightweight materials, electrification and intelligence, thus considering automotive electronics as a key factor of competing through differentiation.
Mercedes has introduced 2014 S- class Sedan with Intelligent Drive package of safety and driving-assistance systems. The vehicle is equipped is controls, seniors and 36 separate technologies including 12 ultrasonic and 6 radar sensors and around 8 cameras monitoring 360 degree of the car. Nissan announced the development of safety shield system controlled by an intelligent acceleration pedal based on camera sensors.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Electronics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Electronics Market: Segmentation
Global Automotive Electronics market can segmented by application, by vehicle type and by geography.
Based on application the global automotive electronics market can be segmented into:
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Body Electronics
- Safety Systems
The global automotive electronics market can be segment by vehicle type:
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
By Geography, global automotive electronics market can be segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Electronics Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Electronics Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Electronics Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Electronics Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.