This Automated Cannabis Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automated Cannabis Testing market.
Cannabis is a psychoactive drug which is extracted from a genus of cannabaceae family. Cannabis is also termed as, marijuana. Over the past few decades, the use of cannabis for a medical purpose has been increased drastically and is described as medical marijuana. Medical marijuana is still considered in its introduction phase in the medical health industry. Growing research in this area has suggested that marijuana can be prescribed to treat a number of health conditions such as chronic pain, muscle spasm, insomnia, and reduce vomiting during chemotherapy among the other health conditions. Companies are progressively investing in research in the field of medical marijuana or automated cannabis testing.
Automated Cannabis Testing Market: Drivers and Restraints
Automated cannabis testing market is expected to show significant growth over the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of automated cannabis testing among people and prescribers as automated cannabis testing can be used without much of the concern of feeling of discomfort. Growing government legalizations on the distribution of medical marijuana are also expected to fuel the growth of automated cannabis testing market. Furthermore, rise in the need of treatment among the geriatric population for chronic diseases, and the rising number of medical marijuana clubs which generally promote the quality associated with medical marijuana and awareness programs conducted by public and private associations are some of the other factors contributing in driving the growth of the global automated cannabis testing market. Stringent regulations are expected to hamper the growth of the global automated cannabis testing market over the forecast period. In addition, the lack of standardization throughout the industry is a challenge that may hinder the growth of the automated cannabis testing market during the forecast period.
Automated Cannabis Testing Market: Overview
The global automated cannabis testing market is anticipated to witness moderate growth over the forecast period. As the automated cannabis testing market matures, the local and state legislation are becoming more stringent. Also, the legalized automated cannabis testing market has opened up a new world of opportunities and challenges for analytical scientists. It is also observed that there is an increase in the prevalence of cannabis used in the U.S. due to ongoing changes in legalization in some states. Some of the end users for cannabis analyzers include consumers, regulators, laboratories, and others.
Automated Cannabis Testing Market: Regional Outlook
North America automated cannabis testing market is anticipated to hold maximum market share in the global automated cannabis testing market due to the spending on research activities is more in North America region when compared with the global health spending. Similarly, Europe automated cannabis testing market is expected to show a moderate growth owing to acquisition and collaboration of the leading manufacturers. The Middle East & Africa automated cannabis testing market is projected to account minimum share in the global automated cannabis testing market as very few countries in the region have regularized medical marijuana laws. China automated cannabis testing market is expected to be a competitive market with many regional players involved in the automated cannabis testing market.
Automated Cannabis Testing Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players in the global automated cannabis testing market are Medicinal Genomics Corp., Hamilton Company, PerkinElmer Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Todaro robotics, QUANTUM ANALYTICS, Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, and others. In order to gain market share in the global automated cannabis testing market, the key players re majorly focusing to get product approvals in order to expand their geographical presence globally. Furthermore, the adoption of organic and inorganic market strategies by automated cannabis testing market players helps the automated cannabis testing market to grow at a moderate growth rate.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automated Cannabis Testing Market Segments
- Automated Cannabis Testing Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding China and Japan (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automated Cannabis Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automated Cannabis Testing Market: Segmentation
The global automated cannabis testing market is segmented by product type, application, end user, and region:
Based on product type, the global automated cannabis testing market is segmented into:
- Chromatography Based Analyzer
- Spectroscopy Based Analyzer
Based on application, the global automated cannabis testing market is segmented into:
- Pain Management
Based on the end user, the global automated cannabis testing market is segmented into:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Automated Cannabis Testing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Automated Cannabis Testing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Automated Cannabis Testing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Automated Cannabis Testing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)