This Automotive Connectors Global market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Connectors Global market.
Automotive Connectors Global Market: Introduction
A connector is an electronic component used to connect different electronic circuits. Automotive connectors are used to connect automotive devices, wires and electric devices. Automotive connectors are mainly used in informatics, safety and powertrain systems. The demand for improvised connectors for appropriate driving assistance, infotainment and automatic transmission systems has increased in the global market. Automotive connectors provide efficient connection between safety devices and on-board electronic devices, particularly the automobiles. Automotive connectors are mainly used for the purpose of navigation, engine control, automatic transmissions, entertainment, communication, actuators and sensors. Automatic connectors enabled the consumer to transfer high-speed information, which has resulted in the increased efficiency, productivity and safety of the automobile. The main focus of the automotive connector’s manufacturers is to develop light, durable and easy to handle. Consumer has become very much focused about the safe, efficient and better fuel managing system and this is estimated to accelerate the global automotive connectors market. Increasing fuel prices has resulted in the growth of autonomous, fuel-efficient, hybrid and electric vehicles which is estimated to propel the growth of the global automotive connector market. Increase in the use of electronic components and the acceptance of autonomous vehicles will furthermore accelerate the automotive connector global market over the forecast period. Most of the advanced and modern vehicles contain well-organized network of safety system and connectors. All the systems in the automobiles are interconnected and can communicate with each other through connectors. Introduction of high-speed data transfer optical fibers connecter acts as one of the prominent drivers for the global automotive connector market. Modern automotive connectors allow high rate of data transmission and can handle comparatively larger bandwidth. Other advantages of optical fiber connectors include electromagnetic interference resistance and lightweight.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The automotive connectors market is expected to grow over the estimated period due to the increase need of automation and electrification. Rise in demand of automotive electronic systems has resulted in the growing requirement for automotive harness. Consumer’s main preference is lightweight and compact connecting system, which can be used for interconnection of all the electric devices. Safety and security is estimated to be one of the most prominent drivers for the global automotive connector market. Automotive connectors are used in advanced safety systems which include vehicle immobilizers, anti-skid breaking system and airbags. Due to the growth in number of heavy duty applications, the automotive connector global market is estimated to grow over the estimated period. Introduction of heat resistant, lightweight and high-end optical fiber is expected to drive the automotive connector market. Shifting focus of manufacturers towards more advanced and technical version of automobile is further more estimated to boost the automotive seat market. Durability and reliability affects the productivity and efficiency and this may act as a restraint for the global automotive connector market.
Automotive Connectors Global Market: Segmentation
The automotive connectors market can be segmented based on Connection type, Vehicle type and Application type.
Automotive Connectors Global Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific is estimated to account for the prominent share of the automotive connector market due to the increase in production and demand of automobile in countries such as China, Japan and India.
The North America and Europe automotive connector markets are estimated to grow due to the strict automotive pollution control and safety norms in these regions. Infrastructural growth in the Middle East and Africa is estimated to boost the automotive connector market. Never-ending demand for productive, reliable, cost-effective, efficient automotive connective system is estimated to propel the automotive connecters market.
Automotive Connectors Global Market: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Connectors Global Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of Connection Type automotive connector global market can be segmented as
- Board to Board Connection
- Wire to Wire Connection
- Wire to Board Connection
On the basis of Vehicle Type automotive connector global market can be segmented as
- Passenger car
On the basis of Application Type automotive connector global market can be segmented as
- Body Control and Interior
- Engine control and cooling system
- Security and Safety System
- Fuel and Emission Control System
Examples of some of the key players of the global automotive connectors market are:-
- Japan Aviation Electronics
- Yazaki Delphi Automotive
- TE Connectivity
- Sumitomo Electric Wiring System
- Delphi Automotive
- S.T. Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Hirose Electric Co., Ltd.
- AVX Corporation
- Amphenol Corporation
- Foxconn Technology Group
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Connectors Global Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Connectors Global Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Connectors Global Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Connectors Global Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.