This Automotive Cylinder Block market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Cylinder Block market.
A cylinder block is an essential part of the automotive engine system as it supports the major components of the internal combustion engine. A cylinder block consists of a number of oil galleries, which transfer oil to the engine and hence, provide lubrication to critical parts. It also contains water galleries, which provide cooling and thereby control the temperature of the engine. Therefore cylinder block plays an important role in the lubrication, temperature control, and stability of the engine.
A cylinder block is generally made of cast iron, but nowadays number of companies are developing and producing aluminum cylinder blocks. The aluminum cylinder blocks are lighter and have better heat transfer than the cast iron cylinder blocks.
Automotive Cylinder Block Market: Dynamics
The growing global automotive industry is expected to accelerate growth of the automotive cylinder block market. The major factor driving the automotive cylinder block market is the growing vehicle production across the globe. As per the OICA statistics, the global vehicle production increased by 4.5% from 2015 to 2016. The prominent countries contributing in the growth of vehicle production are China, U.S., India, Japan, Germany, Mexico, Spain, UK, and South Korea among others. Along with this, the rising preference for lightweight and fuel efficient vehicles is further projected to enhance the demand for aluminum alloy cylinder blocks.
At present the rise in the demand for electric vehicles in North America and Europe regions is estimated to have limited affect in the automotive cylinder blocks market, due to low penetration of electric vehicles. But it is estimated that in the coming decade the market for electric vehicles will increase and this will restrict the automotive cylinder block market.
Automotive Cylinder Block Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific region is estimated to be the prominent market for automotive cylinder block due to the significant production of vehicles in key production hubs such as China, India, South Korea, and Japan. The increase in the vehicle production in Asia Pacific region is due to the growing demand for passenger cars from the rising middle class population in India and China. Along with this, due to increasing industrial operations and infrastructure activities in Asia Pacific region is accelerating the demand for light and heavy commercial vehicles. North America and Europe are expected to witness steady growth in the automotive cylinder block market, owing to the stable growth of vehicle production in the region. The automotive cylinder block market in Western Europe will be propelled by the growing vehicle production in Germany, France, Spain, UK, and Italy.
The market in the Middle East & Africa region is expected to grow considerably due to the rising vehicle production in countries such as Turkey and Iran. Latin America is expected to witness slow growth in comparison to other regions, owing to decline in the vehicle production in Brazil from past couple of years.
Automotive Cylinder Block Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the automotive cylinder block market are:
- Perkins Engine Company
- Cooper Corp.
- Jaya Hind Industries Ltd.
- SEACO Pvt. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Cylinder Block Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Cylinder Block Market: Segmentation
The automotive cylinder block market can be segmented on the basis of product type as:
- Inline Engine
- V Engine
The automotive cylinder block market can be segmented on the basis of material type as:
- Cast Iron
- Aluminum Alloy
The automotive cylinder block market can be segmented on the basis of vehicle type as:
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Cylinder Block Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Cylinder Block Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Cylinder Block Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Cylinder Block Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.