This Automotive Internet Of Things market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Internet Of Things market.
Automotive Internet of things (IoT) Market: Introduction
The Internet of Things or "IoT" refers to a network of physical electronic devices and components across the globe connected through the internet. These equipment and devices are equipped with Internet-connected sensors that provide ongoing data transfer and collection. As such, Internet of things is a transformational way for consumers and businesses to connect with one another. Due to the speed of research and developments over the last decade, the dream of a fully-automatic and fully-connected future is not too far away.
The rapidly changing and expanding automotive industry has allowed the automotive Internet of things to revolutionize the automotive industry. The Internet of things makes driving/ traveling safer and efficient. From the perspective of connection of vehicles using automotive internet of things, automobiles connected to the internet have the capability to diagnose problems and avoid failure of systems. This can easily prevent any kind of inconvenience during a car breakdown scenario. This preventative maintenance also brings down the cost of repair and maintenance, saving the warranty cost for the manufacturer as well. Also, the connectivity between vehicles and neighboring infrastructure helps in preventing any mishaps and accidents. Additionally, Automotive Internet of Things also provides beforehand information about road conditions and potential threats, thereby ensuring a safe ride. It also helps in managing traffic by providing real-time traffic data, parking data, alternative routes and transit and providing information about areas that see reduced traffic and congestion. Other than this, the automotive internet of things application also enables remote access to car and helps in automatic or efficient parking. The automotive internet of things, at the time of crash, automatically sends live data about the crash location, thereby also helping in saving lives.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automotive Internet of things (IoT) Market:Market Dynamics
A connected world is the new trend in almost every industry and data is turning out to be the most valuable asset, driving various industries. Technological developments are leading to subsequent automation and vehicle to vehicle communications are transforming the automotive industry. Through the implementation of Internet Of Thing (IoT), the operating cycle and operating time can be calculated easily and it also facilitates the efficient utilization of recourses. Automotive Internet of Things (IoT) is not a new concept in the market but the faster data transfer and improved connectivity infrastructure coupled with growing integration of electronics in the automotive application have infinitely increased the scope of automotive internet of things and it is expected to become an integral part of all automobiles across the globe in near future. This concept is becoming widespread with most big shot players willing to capture the market by creating new and better technologies that provide user-friendly features and ease of operation to customers. In short, technological developments in the automotive industry will drive the market of the automotive internet of things.
Automotive Internet of things (IoT) Market: Regional Outlook
North America region will provide extensive growth opportunities in the automotive internet of things (IoT) market, predominantly because of the extensive research development and demonstration of Automotive Internet of things (IoT), particularly in countries, such as the U.S, owing to the presence of major technological giants in this region. North America is followed by Western Europe owing to the presence of prominent OEM manufacturers and high demand for high-end cars equipped with the internet of things. Rest of the world is estimated to account for a relatively small share in the automotive internet of things market.
Automotive Internet of things (IoT) Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants dentified across the value chain of the Automotive Internet of things (IoT) market are:
- Google Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corp.
- Apple Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Intel Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- General Motors
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Internet Of Things Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Internet of things (IoT) Market: Segmentation
Market segmentation of the Automotive Internet of things (IoT) market on the basis of its offerings:
Market segmentation of the Automotive Internet of things (IoT) market on the basis of connectivity:
- In-Vehicle Communication
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication
- Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communication
Market segmentation of the Automotive Internet of things (IoT) market on the basis of its form factor:
Market segmentation of the Automotive Internet of things (IoT) market on the basis of its application:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Internet Of Things Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Internet Of Things Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Internet Of Things Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Internet Of Things Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.