This Aviation Life Rafts market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aviation Life Rafts market.
Aviation Life Rafts Market: Introduction
Aviation life rafts are small, rigid to semi rigid, inflatable, floating devices carried aboard an aircraft utilized as a rescue mechanism in an unlikely event of emergencies. In addition to its usage in commercial aircraft, aviation life rafts are also installed as a rescue raft in military aircrafts as well. The aviation life rafts has to be approved by its relative governing body such as International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) in order to ensure its proper functioning in times of emergency. These life rafts sold in the market usually come equipped with survival kits, beaconing lights and inflation mechanisms among other nifty items. High end aviation life rafts come equipped with flexible canopies for protection against harsh ocean environment and oars. The materials adopted for the construction of aviation life rafts are required to be lightweight so as to not affect the payload of an aircraft, and must be tough yet flexible in order to take up as less amount of space as possible within an aircraft.
Aviation Life Rafts Market Dynamics
An aircraft is a highly critical transportation medium wherein every possible disaster situation it may come across is scrutinized and assessed paving a way for mandatory installation of aircraft life rafts within the cabin. The minimum number of aviation life rafts that has to be carried in an aircraft has also been increased so as to accommodate the maximum number of passengers which is further increased when wide body and very large body aircrafts are concerned. As witnessed in the current air travel scenario, the increase in the number of mishaps and incidents occurring around an aircraft has prompted various governing bodies to tighten the rules in order to improve passenger safety hence, biding well for the growth of the aviation life raft market. The increase in the number of orders placed by the airline carriers for new aircrafts coupled with an uptick in refurbishment activities of the existing fleet is also anticipated to drive the market on a positive note in the upcoming years. One of the challenges involved with the market is its inclusion in aircrafts that ply on domestic routes as it makes its requirement redundant.
Aviation Life Rafts Market: Regional Outlook
From the perspective of various geographical locations across the globe, the market for aviation life rafts is poised of healthy growth in the upcoming years. In the Asia Pacific region, growing airline industry with many low costs airline carriers coming up coupled with increase in the number of orders of new aircrafts by these airline carriers is anticipated to push the market. China is on the verge to manufacture its own commercial aircrafts at a lower cost with an aim to break the Airbus-Boeing dominance and attract more clients based within the region. The aviation life rafts market in the North American as well as Western Europe region is also anticipated for a steady growth due to stringent Governmental push for increased safety requirements in air travel. Very large aircrafts such as Boeing 747 and Airbus A380 are popular among the Middle East airline carriers with further orders placed on such aircrafts, hence benefitting the growth of the market in the region in the future.
Aviation Life Rafts Market: Market Participants
Below are some of the examples of major players involved in the Global Aviation Life Rafts market in the value chain:
- Winslow LifeRaft Company (UTC Aerospace Systems)
- Life Support International
- Revere Survival Inc.
- Survival Products, Inc.
- Switlik Inc.
- Zodiac Aerospace
- Survitec Group
- Plastimo SAS
- TULMAR Safety Systems
- VIKING Life-Saving equipment A/S
- EAM Worldwide
- Autoflug GmbH
- RUAG Group
- Survival Equipment Services Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aviation Life Rafts Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Aviation Life Rafts Market: Segmentation
By Capacity, the market can be segmented as:
- Less than 3 persons
- 3 to 6 persons
- More than 6 persons
By Type, the market can be segmented as:
- Single Tube Life Raft
- Multi tube Life Raft
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Aviation Life Rafts Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Aviation Life Rafts Market . This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Aviation Life Rafts Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Aviation Life Rafts Market , FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.