This Billing And Revenue Management market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Billing And Revenue Management market.
Billing and Revenue Management Market: Introduction
Growing preference for optimizing the billing and revenue management (BRM) processes is the key factor drives the growth of global billing and revenue management market. Billing and revenue management is a software based solution which integrates the revenue and billing process of an organization. Billing and revenue management platform offers various benefits to the organizations such as, reduces communication and collection related costs, solves the customer inquiries, improves customer satisfaction, and delivers detailed insights of the revenue. Billing and revenue management is the ideal solution for business entities involved in continuous revenue sharing, data monetisation and settlements. Also, billing and revenue management platform captures complete customer interactions which is used to deliver omni-channel customer experiences.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Expanding customer accounts coupled with rising complexity to manage customer accounts, payments, and balances is the key factor contributes the growth of global billing and revenue management market. Growing importance for identifying value and profitability— that customers bring to the enterprise, and rising preference for identifying and mitigating revenue leakage with integrated workflows and automated payment processing solutions by organizations across various industries accelerates the growth of global billing and revenue management market. Additionally, increasing focus on integrating commerce, marketing, billing, sales, service and accounts in order to reduce the operating cost and to improve business processes fuels the growth of global billing and revenue management market. However, high implementation cost and complexity in integrating with the existing infrastructure is identified as restraints likely to deter the progression of the global billing and revenue management market.
Billing and Revenue Management Market: Market Segmentation
The global billing and revenue management market is segmented on the component, end-user industry, and by region. On the Basis of component the global billing and revenue management market is segmented into software and services, the service segment is sub-segmented into consulting, system Integration, and others. On the basis of end-user industry, the global billing and revenue management market is segmented into telecommunication, BFSI, logistics & transportation, and others. Regionally, the global billing and revenue management market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East & Africa.
Billing and Revenue Management Market: Regional Outlook
Among all regions, billing and revenue management market in North America is expected to dominate the market, due to high preference for automating business process and presence of large players. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing billing and revenue management market due to expanding telecommunication, banking and financial sector.
Billing and Revenue Management Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the global billing and revenue management market includes Oracle Corporation, SAP AG, Ericsson, Accenture, Estuate Inc., Netcracker, Information Technology Group (ITG), ARIA SYSTEMS, INC., Nokia, MBXR, and CSG International
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Billing And Revenue Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- In August 2017, Ericsson selected by Developing Telecoms Ltd – a Dominican Republic based mobile network operator company, in order to deploy its revenue management solutions
- In July 2014, Iridium Communications Inc. and Oracle jointly announced that, Iridium Communications Inc. has completed the implementation of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management solution.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Billing And Revenue Management Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Billing And Revenue Management Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Billing And Revenue Management Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Billing And Revenue Management Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.