This Biofeedback Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Biofeedback Equipment market.
Biofeedback is a self-regulation technique that trains patients to voluntarily control certain bodily process that is involuntary to improve their mental, physical and spiritual health such as blood pressure, heart rate, skin temperature and muscle tension and is done by using specialized biofeedback equipment, which allows patients to look inside their bodies. More than 15 million people in America are suffering from urinary incontinence and according to the Agency for Health Care and Research has suggested biofeedback equipment for the treatment of urinary incontinence. A Japanese study, in 2015 found that biofeedback therapy helps in reducing the severity and frequencies of symptoms in people with migraine headaches. Biofeedback equipment is used to treat chronic pain, migraine headache, tension headache, high blood pressure and urinary incontinence.
Food and Drug Association has classified biofeedback equipment as Class II medical devices for which special controls are necessary for assuring safety and effectiveness and where there are present methods for providing such promises. All biofeedback equipment manufacturers are strongly encouraged to go through the FDA regulatory process and thus avoid being subjected to legal hassles to ensure that the end users of this equipment are not affected. Biofeedback equipment can also be used for children to improvise their behavior as well as intelligence score in children with autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Biofeedback equipment consists of electrodes which are attached to the skin or sensor are held in hands, they send information to the monitor that converts the measurement into a tone or visual meter or screen that shows variation in lines moving across a grid. With the help of biofeedback therapists, a patient can change their blood pressure and heart rate through different mental exercises and relaxation techniques.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Biofeedback training is growing increasingly popular as many people are looking for comparatively new methods to healthcare. Biofeedback equipment used in a variety of settings to improve athletic, corporate and academic performances as well to improve health and wellness and changing lifestyles as well as increasing geriatric population are the primary drivers for biofeedback equipment market. Additional to this, globally a large number of clinical trials held for the development of effective biofeedback therapies which have proven to be opportunistic for the growth of biofeedback equipment market growth in the upcoming future. From biofeedback equipment, women who are pregnant and breastfeeding are especially benefited and are expected to increase the revenue of biofeedback equipment market. However, factors like low government funding as well require highly trained professionals expected to hamper the growth of biofeedback equipment.
Biofeedback: Equipment Market: Segmentation
Biofeedback: Equipment Market: Overview
Biofeedback technique is a non-invasive and has no side effects and risks associated with it. Increasing awareness about physiological and psychological health among population biofeedback equipment market is growing faster. According to the Raynaud's Association reports near about 80 to 90 percent of patients with Raynaud's reduced frequency of symptoms and has improved their circulation after therapy. Biofeedback equipment used in treatments such as urinary and fecal incontinence, migraine, post-traumatic disorder, Raynaud's disease. The Michigan Headache and Neurological Institute (MHNI) recommends that biofeedback equipment involves in therapy improves symptoms of a headache and migraine approximately in 40 to 60 percent of patients. Biofeedback equipment also used in decreasing the smoking frequency as well used by sports psychologists to improve their performance by sharpening their focusing abilities; these factors overall pull the biofeedback equipment market to growth curve in the forecast period.
Biofeedback: Equipment Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America is dominating on other regions in biofeedback equipment market as the increase in awareness among population regarding their health and benefits of non-drug treatment. In North America prevalence rate of urinary incontinence is high as well as changing lifestyle are increasing the biofeedback equipment market. Europe is a second largest region in biofeedback equipment market due to increase in the incidence of brain injuries and cardiac problems. Other countries of Asia- Pacific and the Middle East and Africa is also growing in biofeedback equipment market due to rise in awareness about the advancement in technologies associated with health benefits and geriatric population.
Biofeedback: Equipment Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the major key participants of the biofeedback equipment market are Stryker Corp., Baxter International Inc., Novartis AG, Siemens, Allergan Inc., Elektra, Natus, Johnson, and Johnso.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Biofeedback Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Biofeedback equipment market is segmented into product type, modality and end users.
- By product type
- Thermal feedback
- Heart rate variability feedback
- Electrodermal activity feedback
- By modality
- Portable devices
- Standalone devices
- By end users
- Rehabilitation centers
- Homecare centers
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Biofeedback Equipment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Biofeedback Equipment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Biofeedback Equipment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Biofeedback Equipment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)