This Bopp Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bopp Bags market.
Global BOPP Bags Market: Overview
Biaxial Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) is poly film that can be stretched in both directions, owing to which it offers premium durability. This poly film is laminated into woven polypropylene fabric and converted into a bag. BOPP bags are water resistant and can have high resolution graphics printed on them. Moreover, BOPP bags perform extremely well with paper bag filling equipment. The popularity of BOPP bags is rising in the market as they are cost effective and 100% recyclable, which makes them environment friendly. BOPP bags offer high aesthetic value that adds an extra promotional feature to the products packaged in them. These bags can be stacked easily and have high tensile strength and barrier properties. BOPP bags primarily find applications in the packaging of cereal & pulses, pet food, grass seed, animal nutrition, fertilisers, etc.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Excellent Printable Quality & Cost-Effectiveness Fuelling the Global Demand for BOPP Bags
In the past few years, brand awareness has become an important aspect in the packaging industry. Nowadays, manufacturers are looking for products that offer high printable quality, and this is fulfilled by BOPP bags. Furthermore, BOPP bags provide high aesthetic value that enhances the brand awareness. With increased population, the demand for agricultural products is increasing, which is boosting the demand for BOPP bags.
Moreover, the rising awareness about animal nutrition and pet food packaging is propelling the demand of BOPP bags. BOPP bags are preferred over other packaging as they are more cost-efficient as compared to other packaging types. BOPP provides dimensional stability, excellent water resistance properties and high-impact graphics that improve marketability. BOPP bags also have anti-skid features, thus driving the market. The recyclability & durability offered by BOPP bags is significantly driving the demand for BOPP bags.
However, the high cost of raw material, which is more than 60% of the operating cost, is discouraging manufacturers from opting for BOPP bags, and this is hampering the growth of the global BOPP bags market.
Asia Pacific to Register High Sales in the Global Bopp Bags Market
Geographically, the BOPP bags market can be segmented into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA) regions. The BOPP bags market in the developed countries, such as the U.S., Germany, Italy and other regions in Europe & North America, is expected to witness stagnant growth due to the subdued demand from food & agro-based industries. On the other hand, there is high potential for the growth of the BOPP bags market in developing countries, such as China & India, owing to the increased consumption of agricultural produce and the rapid growth of the chemical industries. Therefore, the Asia Pacific BOPP bags market is expected to register a healthy CAGR during the forecast period.
Global BOPP Bags Market: Key Manufacturers
Some of the players in the global BOPP bags market are:
- Berry Global Inc.
- United Bags Inc.
- Indra Industries Ltd.
- Umasree Texplast
- LC Packaging
- Abdos Polymers Ltd.
- Manyan Inc.
- Aangan Agrotech Exports Limited.
- Cosmo Films Ltd.
- Hanoi Plastic Bag JSC
Recent Developments in the BOPP Bags Market
- United Bags Inc. has introduced BOPP bags with matte as well as glossy finishes. The company also offers vibrant and vivid-coloured BOPP bags that provide a new level of high graphic beauty
- LC Packaging is expanding its manufacturing capabilities to provide high-capacity BOPP bags ranging from 10 to 100 kg
- Manyan Inc. introduced BOPP bags of several styles, which include Gusset, Back seam and Pillow style bags. These bags also have features such as micro-perforations for breathability & UV light resistance.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global BOPP bags market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on BOPP bags market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bopp Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global BOPP Bags Market: Segmentation
On the basis of end use, the global BOPP bags market can be segmented as:
- Food & Beverage
- Fertilizers & Chemical
On the basis of sales channel, the global BOPP bags market can be segmented as:
- Convenience Stores
BOPP Bags Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of parent market.
- Changing market dynamics in the industry.
- In-depth segmentation of market.
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bopp Bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bopp Bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bopp Bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bopp Bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)