This Bovine High Mountain Disease market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bovine High Mountain Disease market.
Bovine high-mountain disease (BHMD) is also known as brisket disease which causes significant death loss, especially in calves. The bovine high-mountain disease is right heart failure which is generally caused due to hypoxic pulmonary hypertension at high altitudes. The bovine high-mountain disease is found in cattle at elevations over 7,000 feet and affects cattle of all ages and breeds. Higher elevations directly increase the incidence rate of bovine respiratory disease. The bovine high-mountain disease is generally associated with factors like altitude, physiologic, genetic, and environmental. It is also said that bovine high-mountain disease could be associated with mortality and morbidity associated with bovine respiratory disease (BRD). Some of the symptoms associated with the bovine high-mountain disease are the weakness, collapse, diarrhea, bulging eyes, swelling due to edema of the limbs, and others.
Bovine High-Mountain Disease Market: Drivers and Restraints
The rising incidence of congestive heart failure in cattle is considered a major driving factor in driving the growth of the global bovine high-mountain disease market. Furthermore, the rising prevalence of respiratory disease, lung abscesses, migrating parasitic larvae and lungworms, and genetic susceptibility further contributes to boosting the growth of the global bovine high-mountain disease market.
A susceptible animal is generally more prone to develop the bovine high-mountain disease if any of the above parameters are present. There are also other diseases (like congenital heart disease, parasites, etc.) that are very similar to the bovine high-mountain disease which often causes difficulties in differentiating them. Thus, the lack of information about the bovine high-mountain disease is expected to hamper the growth of the global bovine high-mountain disease market. Generally, a pulmonary artery pressure (PAP) test is conducted in order to determine bovine high-mountain disease. The high cost related to the treatment of bovine high-mountain disease is also expected to deter the growth of the global bovine high-mountain disease market.
Bovine High-Mountain Disease Market: Overview
The bovine high-mountain disease is a high altitude disease and is expected to grow at a considerable growth rate over the forecast period. The bovine high-mountain disease is generally an expensive disease of cattle raised at higher altitudes. Pulmonary arterial pressure testing is usually considered as an effective diagnostic method to classify clinically affected and high-risk animals. Animals affected with the bovine high-mountain disease are moved to a lower altitude where treatment with diuretics, antibiotics, appetite stimulators, and thoracocentesis are provided. Thoracocentesis is considered as the single treatment that mostly improves an affected animal’s chance of survival.
Bovine High-Mountain Disease Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global bovine high-mountain disease market is segmented into eight key regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, the Asia Pacific excluding China and Japan, China, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America bovine high-mountain disease market is anticipated to register a maximum market share in the global bovine high-mountain disease market. The bovine high-mountain disease is very common in cattle raised on ranches at high altitudes (more than 5,000 feet) in Colorado and its surrounding states. Western Europe is anticipated to register the second most market share in the global bovine high-mountain disease market due to the presence of established manufacturers in the region. The Latin America bovine high-mountain disease market is expected to grow with a significant growth rate over the forecast period. However, due to low incidence, the Middle East and Africa bovine high-mountain disease market is expected to register a sluggish growth rate over the forecast period.
Bovine High-Mountain Disease Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players in the global bovine high-mountain disease market are Zoetis, Inc., Bayer AG, Eli Lilly and Company (Elanco), Dechra Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Co., Inc, and others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding China and Japan (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bovine High Mountain Disease Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bovine High-Mountain Disease Market: Segmentation
The global bovine high-mountain disease market is segmented by drug class, distribution channel and region:
Based on drug class, the global bovine high-mountain disease market is segmented into:
- Appetite Stimulators
Based on distribution channel, the global bovine high-mountain disease market is segmented into:
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Clinics
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Store
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bovine High Mountain Disease Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bovine High Mountain Disease Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bovine High Mountain Disease Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bovine High Mountain Disease Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)