This Bovine Pericardial Valve market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bovine Pericardial Valve market.
A bovine pericardial valve is an artificial bio-prosthetic cardiac valve with a three-cusp structure made from chemically treated bovine pericardium on a suitable framework such as a titanium frame. A bovine pericardial valve is used to replace a diseased or faulty natural heart valve which allows unidirectional flow of blood.
Bovine Pericardial Valve Market: Drivers and Restraints
The growing demand generated due to the increasing incidence of cardiac and valve diseases owing to the increasing incidence of cardiopathies such as sinus node dysfunction and heart block are the prime drivers of the bovine pericardial valve market. Heart valve disease affects approximately 5 million Americans every year. Risk factors such as infections of the valves, rheumatic fever, heart attack, advanced heart failure or atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, being overweight, autoimmune disorders including lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and others are driving a large market.
According to the center for disease control and prevention, about 610,000 U.S. citizens die of heart disease each year. Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the major heart disease, resulting in over 370,000 deaths each year. The statistics also point to the fact that about 735,000 Americans suffer from a heart attack per year. Speaking in economic terms, heart disease costs about $200 billion each year to the U.S. exchequer, which includes the cost of health care services, medications, and lost productivity. Thus a large bovine pericardial valve market is well evident even to an untrained eye.
The demographic drivers of the bovine pericardial valve market are growing the older population, sedentary lifestyles leading to obesity, substance abuse, junk food and others. The growing incidence of diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and other autoimmune diseases are other drivers of the market. According to the center for disease control and prevention, almost 70 million Americans representing some 30% of the population suffer from hypertension.
Technological advancements resulting in product development such as the development of customized bovine pericardial valve is driving a faster bovine pericardial valve market adoption. Development of inert materials such as silicon is expected to result in growing functionality and market adoption owing to superior performance.
However, the high cost of the bovine pericardial valve, competition from drug therapy, scarcity of experienced surgeons, the lower per capita income of the developing world and the high risk of surgery is hampering the bovine pericardial valve market.
Bovine Pericardial Valve Market: Regional Wise Outlook
The global Bovine pericardial valve market can be classified into the following region: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East, and Africa. North America, led by the U.S., is expected to account for the largest share in the global bovine pericardial valve market, owing to the large demand, large healthcare expenditure, and large per capita income in the region.
The Asia Pacific bovine pericardial valve market excluding Japan is projected to expand and dominate the scene in the near future, owing to the growing healthcare and large specialty hospitals.
China and India are anticipated to account for the major share of the Asia Pacific bovine pericardial valve market growth. Germany, France, and the U.K., are projected to be the largest drivers of the Europe Bovine pericardial valve market. The Middle East and Africa Bovine pericardial valve market is anticipated to be dominated by the Gulf economies of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE and Qatar.
Bovine Pericardial Valve Market: Market Participants
Some of the major vendors operating in the global Bovine pericardial valve market are Edwards Lifesciences, Medtronic, Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Boston Scientific Corporation, Labor Laboratórios Ltda., Abbott, Colibri Heart Valve, St. Jude Medical, and others.
The global bovine pericardial valve report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The Bovine Pericardial Valve report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K., Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bovine Pericardial Valve Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bovine Pericardial Valve Market: Segmentation
To gain a bird’s eye view of the global bovine pericardial valve market, the report is segmented on the basis of alloys, valve type, and region.
Based on the alloys, the global bovine pericardial valve market can be segmented as,
- Nickel Molybdenum
Based on the valve type, the global Bovine pericardial valve market can be segmented as,
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bovine Pericardial Valve Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bovine Pericardial Valve Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bovine Pericardial Valve Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bovine Pericardial Valve Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)