This Bus Chassis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bus Chassis market.
Bus Chassis Market: Introduction
Chassis is an integral part of the vehicle also known as support structure or frame of the vehicle. Bus Chassis consists of structural underframe, engine, radiator, wheels, hcv axles, suspension, gearbox, transmission, dashboard, steering wheel, and driver’s seat. Bus Chassis bears all the stresses on the vehicle in both static and dynamic condition. Chassis plays an important role in maintaining the drive comfort and durability of the structural components. Increasing demand for luxurious buses from private bus fleet owners and corporate offices is anticipated to support the demand for new buses and successively fuel the growth of bus chassis market all across the globe. Owing to the increasing sales of buses, the demand for durable, light weight and high strength Bus Chassis is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. This in turn is anticipated to substantially contribute to the growing market of Bus Chassis during the forecast period.
Bus Chassis Market: Dynamics
Growing concerns over pollution caused, particularly by automobiles, has forced governments in several nations to make few drastic dealings to maintain a regional or country level pollution check. This in turn is leading towards increasing investments in alternative fuels and electric vehicles. Significant increase in demand for electric buses is estimated to drive the growth of global bus chassis market during the forecast period. Rapidly increasing services sector in several countries, and rising trend of providing pick and drop facilities to the employees is estimated to be a key driving factor for the demand of new buses and consequently for the growth of bus chassis market.
Though the global Bus Chassis market is anticipated to witness significant growth in the coming years, the manufacturers have to face few challenges in order to generate maximum revenue from the target products. Lack of better inter-city public transportation facility in various countries is causing substantial increase in the private vehicle ownership. This in turn is estimated to contribute to the growing automotive market which subsequently act as a key restraining factor to the growth in demand for buses. However, increasing investment by governments in maintaining an easy and proper public commute is estimated to support the demand for buses and subsequently the bus chassis in the coming years. Increasing traction of passengers towards other means of transport including air transport, waterways and railways is also estimated to be a key challenging factor which might hinder the growth of the bus chassis market.
Bus Chassis Market: Regional Outlook
Rapid urbanization in various developing countries across the globe, led to increase in demand for basic services including housing, water, sanitation and transport. Asia Pacific region is estimated to project significant opportunities in the global bus chassis market owing to relatively higher demand for public and private transit buses in the region. Countries including China and India are expected to be at the forefront in terms of growth in the global bus chassis market. Developed regions including North America and Europe is also estimated to witness significant growth in the coming years on the backdrop of increasing demand for electric buses.
Bus Chassis Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global Bus Chassis market include:
- Dongfeng Motor Corporation
- TATA MOTORS
- Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
- Scania AB
- Eicher Motors Limited
- AB Volvo
- Ashok Leyland
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Bus Chassis Market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Bus Chassis Market segments such as geographies, valve type, and vehicle type.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Bus Chassis Market Segments
- Bus Chassis Market Dynamics
- Bus Chassis Market Size
- Bus Chassis Supply & Demand
- Bus Chassis Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Bus Chassis Competition & Companies involved
- Bus Chassis Technology
- Bus Chassis Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Thailand)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea,)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Bus Chassis Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global Bus Chassis Market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global Bus Chassis Market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bus Chassis Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bus Chassis Market: Segments
The global Bus Chassis market has been segmented by Bus Type, Axle Type, by Chassis Frame and by Propulsion Type
By type of Bus Type, the global Bus Chassis market is segmented into
- Public Transit Bus Chassis
- Private Transit Bus Chassis
- Corporate Bus Chassis
- School and College Bus Chassis
- Special Purpose Bus Chassis (Defense, RVs, Tourist Buses etc.)
By type of Bus Axle, the global Bus Chassis market is segmented into
- Single Axle Bus Chassis
- Multi Axle Bus Chassis
By type of Chassis Frame, the global Bus Chassis market is segmented into
- Ladder Frame Bus Chassis
- Tubular Space Bus Chassis
By type of Propulsion, the global Bus Chassis market is segmented into
- Diesel Engine
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Bus Chassis Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Bus Chassis Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Bus Chassis Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Bus Chassis Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.