This Butcher Paper market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Butcher Paper market.
Butcher Paper Market: An Overview
The use of specialty paper is boosting massively due to consumer’s increased tractions towards convenience, sustainability, and environmental issues. The consumers are likely adopting paper because it finds applications in almost all sectors such as food, pharmaceutical, hygiene, cosmetics, personal care, household, automotive, and many others. Butcher paper is one of the type of specialty paper which gives high-end applications for food wrapping, food bag making, fragile items transportation, for arts and crafts, gifts wrapping, etc. Butcher paper is a durable kraft paper that has conventionally been used by butchers to wrap fresh meat and fish. Butcher paper is also produced like kraft paper from wood and from recycled fibers that are refined into pulp, and then the pulp is treated into the paper. The paper is usually white or reddish and sometimes pinkish in the color that is sold in massive roles and sheets too. Butcher paper generally fall under the category of lower grammage in kraft paper category, 35 to 120 g/m2. Butcher paper can also be customized by flexographic printing, adding the company’s logo, contact information, and all the other marketing messages. The global demand for butcher paper is increasing rapidly due to its excellent features like high sturdiness, low cost, superior protection against blood saturation, and protection against rust.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Butcher Paper Market: Dynamics
The Butcher paper market is projected to thrive due to the increased usage by end-use industries such as food service, industrial, household, and others during the forecast period. Meat and fish product wrapping is amongst the dominant applications of butcher paper, driven by its properties like more protection against blood saturation and handling convenience. Furthermore, the market growth is probable to surge due to increased use of butcher paper in companies that produce bearings, steel, and related products that are suspicious to corroding, use butcher paper to interleave between their products to protect from rusting during shipping. The transportation industry can also stimulate the butcher paper market healthily between the coasts. Food industry remains the most prominent sector for butcher paper followed by industrial goods packaging, which is also expecting the fastest growth due to increased applications like durable nature and interleaving within the products during shipment. The growing environmental concern of using recyclable and degradable packages has led to a gain in demand for butcher paper. There is a rising trend in the market of making butcher paper through natural recycling, which has lesser strength than virgin fiber, but enough to meet the market specifications. The growing packaging and paper industry is driving the butcher paper market globally. Furthermore, the government of various countries has directed the use of paper as a packaging substitute has provided manufacturers an advantageous position of earning higher profits.
Butcher Paper Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the butcher paper market has been divided into seven key regions, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa (MEA) and Oceania. Asia pacific is dominant amongst all the regions for the market as the middle-income group is increasing more rapidly. The region is also expected to grow highest in the next four to five years. Opportunities for Butcher paper are also likely to go high as per capita consumption of packaged goods is on the top in North America and European regions. An excellent response to the butcher paper is proposed to increase in emerging countries like China, Brazil, Japan, India, and Thailand.
Butcher Paper Market: Key Players
- WestRock CP LLC
- Canadian Kraft Paper Industries Ltd
- Mondi Group AB
- Georgia-Pacific LLC.
- Holland Manufacturing Company
- ASA GROUP
- Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited
- UPM Global
- Oji Holdings Corporation
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Butcher Paper Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Butcher Paper Market: Segmentation
On the basis of basis weight (grams per square meter), butcher paper market can be segmented into,
- 35 to 65 GSM
- 66 to 95 GSM
- 96 to 105 GSM
- 105 to 120 GSM
On the basis of application, butcher paper market can be segmented into,
- Meat Wrapping
- Food Bag
- Arts and Crafts
- Fragile Items Transport
- Interleaving Within Shipments
On the basis of end-use industry, butcher paper market can be segmented into,
- Logistics and Transportation
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing butcher paper market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth butcher paper market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected butcher paper market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the butcher paper market
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on butcher paper market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Butcher Paper Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Butcher Paper Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Butcher Paper Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Butcher Paper Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)