This Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders market.
Circadian rhythm sleep disorders (CRSDs) are considered as the internal abnormalities of the circadian rhythms, the body internal clock. Circadian rhythm sleep disorders are caused by alterations of the central circadian timekeeping system and the external environment. Circadian rhythm sleep disorders generally arise when a person is unable to fall asleep at a normal bedtime and affects the timing of sleep. Circadian rhythm sleep disorders are categorized into advanced sleep phase disorder (ASPS), delayed sleep phase disorder (DSPD), jet lag, shift work disorder, and free-running type. Delayed sleep phase disorder is a very common type of circadian rhythm sleep disorders with an estimated prevalence of around 7% to 16% in the general population. Several studies estimated that about 5-10% of chronic insomnia patients have delayed sleep phase disorder. Some of the effects that usually occur due to circadian rhythm sleep disorders are sleep loss, disrupted social schedules, insomnia, and others. Circadian rhythm sleep disorders not only impairs sleep and wake performance, but also negatively affects the functions of multiple organ systems, and increases the risk of metabolic, cardiovascular, cognitive and mood disorders. The diagnosis of circadian rhythm sleep disorders is based on a detailed history of the patient's sleep and walking pattern. Circadian rhythm sleep disorders treatment include lifestyle changes, sleep hygiene, bright light therapy, medications, and melatonin.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Market: Drivers and Restraints
The increasing prevalence of circadian rhythm sleep disorders is the prime factor driving the circadian rhythm sleep disorders market growth globally. The healthcare facilities are focusing on the implementation of several educational programmes to raise awareness among the general population regarding the severe effects caused due to untreated sleep disorders and this will upsurge the demand for circadian rhythm sleep disorders treatment drugs in near future. However, lack of awareness in developing countries about the major issues related to circadian rhythm sleep disorders may deter the circadian rhythm sleep disorders market growth. In addition, negligence towards side effects of drugs and sleep problems can further hamper the growth of the circadian rhythm sleep disorders market.
Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Market: Overview
The need for more appropriate ways for sleep-related disorders management is of major importance in today’s healthcare needs. Thus, there are various treatment options for circadian rhythm sleep disorders are available in the market. Based on medication treatment type segment, the global circadian rhythm sleep disorders market is segmented into benzodiazepines, nonbenzodiazepine hypnotics, orexin receptor antagonists, and melatonin receptor agonist. These medications can promote sleep or can be used a stimulant to promote wakefulness. Based on the end user, the global circadian rhythm sleep disorders market is segmented into home care settings, wellness centers & spa, sleep testing centers and specialty clinics. Amongst all the end users, specialty clinics are expected to hold maximum market share in the global circadian rhythm sleep disorders market.
Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Market: Regional Outlook
The global circadian rhythm sleep disorders market is majorly dominated by North America circadian rhythm sleep disorders market. This is majorly due to the increasing prevalence of sleep-related disorder especially in the U.S. which provide lucrative growth opportunities for the circadian rhythm sleep disorders market. Likewise, increasing government initiatives for raising the awareness regarding circadian rhythm sleep disorders, escalating disposable income, and growing healthcare expenditure are some of the few factors responsible for the market growth in the Asia-Pacific region. However, it is observed that low middle countries like South Africa, Mexico, Brazil, etc. are expected to register slow growth. The growing burden of chronic sleep-related disorders, with low awareness among the general population of low middle-income countries, creates a major barrier to the growth of the circadian rhythm sleep disorders market.
Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players in the global circadian rhythm sleep disorders market are Verilux, Inc., The Sunbox Company, Carex Health, Northern Light Technologies, Beurer GmbH, Luminette, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Lanaform, Sunrise System, Samarit Medical AG, ResMed Inc., Fitbit, Inc., Natus Medical, Inc., SOMNOmedics GmbH, BMC Medical Co., Ltd., Activinsights Ltd., ActiGraph, LLC, Compumedics, Ltd, Garmin Ltd., BMC Medical Co., Ltd, Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Mylan N.V., and others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Market Segments
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding China and Japan (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Market: Segmentation
The global circadian rhythm sleep disorders market is segmented by treatment type, disorder, end user and region:
Based on treatment type, the global circadian rhythm sleep disorders market is segmented into:
- Therapeutic Devices
- Light Box
- Desk Lamps
- Light Visor
- Dawn Simulator
- Diagnostic Devices
- Actigraphy Sensors
- Wrist and Hand band Actigraphy Devices
- Wearable Actigraphy Devices
- Polysomnography Devices
- Fixed Polysomnography Devices
- Nonbenzodiazepine hypnotics
- Orexin receptor antagonists
- Melatonin receptor agonist
Based on disorder, the global circadian rhythm sleep disorders market is segmented into:
- Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome (DSPS)
- Advanced Sleep Phase Syndrome (ASPS)
- Irregular Sleep-Wake Disorder (ISWD)
- Shift Work Disorder
- Free-Running Type
- Jet Lag
Based on end user, the global circadian rhythm sleep disorders market is segmented into:
- Home Care Settings
- Wellness Centers & Spa
- Sleep Testing Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)