This Coagulation Disorders market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Coagulation Disorders market.
Coagulation disorder is a condition that affects the way blood normally clots. This clotting process is generally known as coagulation. For the blood to clot, the body requires certain proteins called clotting factors and blood cells called platelets. Normally, at the site of injured or damaged blood vessels, the clotting factors come together and form a fibrin clot. The clot helps in keeping the platelets in place and prevents the blood from flowing out. In people with coagulation disorders, the platelets or clotting factors don’t work the way they should or there’s a deficiency of clotting factors or platelets. When the blood doesn’t coagulate, it can lead to excessive or prolonged bleeding. Absence of the required number of platelets and clotting factors can also lead to sudden bleeding in the joints, muscles or other parts of the body. Majority of the coagulation disorders are inherited. However, some of the coagulation disorders may develop as a result of other medical conditions such as liver disease. Some of the common types of coagulation disorders are hemophilia A, hemophilia B, and Von Willebrand’s disease. The diagnosis requires various blood tests to be conducted such as Complete Blood Count (CBC) test and bleeding time test. The treatment of coagulation disorders vary depending on the type of bleeding and its severity. Though the treatment cannot cure coagulation disorders, they can help relieve the symptoms associated with it.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Factors Driving and Restraining the Coagulation Disorders Market
Government initiatives and an increase in healthcare expenditure have improved the quality of healthcare services. This has increase the demand for coagulation disorder test kits and treatments. Increase in the geriatric population will further drive the growth of coagulation disorders market. Increase in population has spurred the demand for diagnostic tests and treatments, this has spurred the growth of coagulation disorders market. However, high costs and risks associated with treatment and tests may have a negative impact on the coagulation disorders market. With technological advances these risks can be minimized. Stringent government regulations may also restrain the growth of coagulation disorders market.
The global market for coagulation disorders is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America leads the coagulation disorders market. Increasing number of coagulation disorder cases and high adoption rate for various tests and treatment are attributed to North America’s high market share. Northern Europe is the second large market for coagulation disorders. A steady rise in the demand for test kits and treatments have accelerated the growth of coagulation disorders in Eastern Europe. A surge in the number of coagulation disorder cases and increase in demand for various treatments fuel the growth of coagulation disorders market in Asia Pacific.
Examples of some of the key players in the coagulation disorders market are Bio-Rad Laboratories, Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Griflos S.A., Abbott, Becton Dickinson, B Braun, Fresenius Kabi, Haemonetics Corporation, Immucor, Kidde-Fenwal and Macopharma,Quotient Limited, NOW Foods, Pure Micronutrients, Bayer AG, Nature’s Bounty Co., Sundown Naturals, Shaklee Corporation, MegaFood, Solgar Inc., Helena Laboratories, VitroScient, Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech, AB ANALITICA s.r.l. and Randox Laboratories
FMI utilizes a triangulation methodology that is primarily based on overall expenditure on life science research and R&D funding and capital equipment installed base to obtain precise market estimations and insights on life science and biotechnology associated products, technologies, applications and services. Bottom-up approach is always used to obtain insightful data for the specific country/regions. The country-specific data is again analysed to derive data at a global level. This methodology ensures high quality and accuracy of information.
Secondary research is used at the initial phase to identify the feasibility of the target products/technology categories and its respective segments, product and service offerings, equipment installed base in end use facilities, adoption rate and future impact of new technologies. Additionally, per capita consumption of kits, reagents and consumables among end users is tracked at a granular level to obtain the most accurate information. Each piece of information is eventually analysed during the entire research project which builds a strong base for the primary research information.
Primary research participants include demand-side respondents such as laboratory managers, procurement managers, research supervisors at academic and research institutes, as well as key opinion leaders in addition to supply-side respondents such as equipment and reagent manufacturers, custom solution and service providers who provide valuable insights on trends, research application of products and technologies, purchasing patterns, services offered and associated pricing.
Quantitative and qualitative assessment of basic factors driving demand, economic factors/cycles and growth rates and strategies utilized by key players in the market is analysed in detail while forecasting, in order to project year-on-year growth rates. These Y-o-Y growth projections are checked and aligned as per associated industry/product lifecycles and further utilized to develop market numbers at a holistic level.
On the other hand, we also analyse annual reports of various companies, investor presentations, SEC filings, 10k reports and earning call transcripts operating in the market to fetch substantial information about the market size, trends, opportunity, drivers, restraints and to analyse key players and their market shares. Key companies are segmented at tier-level based on their revenues, product portfolio and presence.
Please note that these are the partial steps that are being followed while developing the market size. Besides this, forecasting will be done based on our internal proprietary model which also uses different macro-economic factors such as overall life science research expenditure, R&D funding, industry based demand driving factors impacting the market and its forecast trends apart from other macroeconomic factors.
Key Data Points Covered in Report:-
- Coagulation Disorders Market by Type, Test, End users and Region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, Middle East & Africa by test type, end use segments and country
- Coagulation Disorders Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size of Coagulation Disorders analysis, 2013 - 2017
- Coagulation Disorders Market Size & Forecast 2018-2028
- Competition & Companies involved.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Coagulation Disorders Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Hemophilia A
- Hemophilia B
- Von Williebrand’s disease
- Factor II, V, X, XII deficiencies
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Platelet Aggregation Test
- Fibrinogen Assay
- Prothrombin Time Test
- Iron Supplementation
- Blood Transfusion
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Blood Banks
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Coagulation Disorders Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Coagulation Disorders Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Coagulation Disorders Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Coagulation Disorders Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)