This Cloud Collaboration market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cloud Collaboration market.
Cloud collaboration is an enterprise collaboration technique that facilitates employees to work with the documents and other data types, stored off-premises and outside the company’s firewall. Employees of an enterprise utilize the cloud-based collaboration platforms to share, edit and work together on projects. The cloud collaboration is used as a tool for collaboration internally among different departments in a firm, as well as externally for sharing documents with clients for receiving feedback.
Cloud collaboration is integrating new advances in cloud computing and their collaboration that are becoming necessary for the firms operating in this increasingly globalised world. The advent of cloud computing and its subsequent benefits have paved the way for collaborative cloud-based services, in turn reshaping the concept of how employees work together over the internet.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Cloud collaboration market space has become highly sophisticated with vendors trying to attract customers. Earlier, cloud collaboration tools were quite basic having limited features. However, the advanced packages are much more document-centric in their approach. For instance the new sophisticated collaboration tools allow users to "tag" specific areas of a document for comments which are delivered real time to the viewers.
Although, the cloud collaboration market is growing swiftly, it has been observed that the adoption of cloud collaboration solutions has reached a stage where it is more dependent on the reluctance of workers to collaborate as compared to the ability of current technology.
Major factors driving the growth of global R&D cloud collaboration market include emerging trend of mobility & BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), and the demand for secure & efficient solutions to enhance the employee’s productivity. Additionally, the market growth is also propelled by the trend to employ a single software tool to solve all the collaboration needs within the enterprises, instead of relying on multiple tools. With the rising adoption of cloud-based solutions among enterprises, cloud collaboration market is expected to witness potential growth opportunities during the forecast period.
However the factors such as reluctance of in sharing their knowledge, challenges in maintaining the information security, and maintaining auditable trails across organizations, are restraining the growth of the market.
Global R&D Cloud Collaboration market is mainly classified on the basis of deployment model, enterprises, verticals and geographies.
On the basis of deployment model, global R&D cloud collaboration market is segmented into public, private and hybrid cloud.
On the basis of enterprises, the market is segmented into SMEs & large enterprises.
On the basis of verticals, the market is segmented into BFSI, government institutions, healthcare & life sciences, media & advertising, IT & telecommunication, managed & business service providers and others.
Key Market Players
The major players active in the global R&D cloud collaboration market include IBM Corporation, Huddle, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems, Google Inc., Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com, Jive Software, Mitel Networks, Citrix Systems, Inc., Broadsoft, Inc. and HighQ Solutions Limited.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cloud Collaboration Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of geographies, global market of R&D cloud collaboration is segmented into 7 key regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- R&D Cloud Collaboration Market Segments
- R&D Cloud Collaboration Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2015
- R&D Cloud Collaboration Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Ecosystem Analysis
- R&D Cloud Collaboration Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- R&D Cloud Collaboration market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for R&D Cloud Collaboration market includes development of these technologies in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of the Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Cloud Collaboration Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Cloud Collaboration Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Cloud Collaboration Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Cloud Collaboration Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.