This Cloud Based Collaboration Software market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cloud Based Collaboration Software market.
Now-a-days, cloud based collaboration software tools has gained huge traction among enterprises. It is also broadening into a collaboration platform with some advanced competencies such as direct messaging capabilities, notification & alert, and document sharing. In enterprises, cloud base collaboration software is implemented to enable users to communicate effectively, which will help to eliminate application sluggishness associated while using multiple communication application.
Cloud based collaboration software plays a vital role in the software industry, as it is especially popular with software developers supporting source code and holding formatting of different kind of programming languages. Cloud based collaboration software also offers integration with several third party services including Google drive and drop box.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Enterprises are implementing cloud based collaboration software services such as software-as-a-service (SaaS) which is turning to be the major factor driving the growth of market. Moreover, enterprises are focusing on implementation of cloud based collaboration software to improve their operational efficiency owing to growing trend of mobility and bring your own devices (BYOD).The major advantage of cloud based collaboration software is to ensure all documentations are kept within same workplace to avoid keeping track of different versions of attachments. Moreover, workforce productivity and low cost are another major factors driving the market of cloud based collaboration software in positive manner.
Lack of data security and high internet dependency is one of the major restraints faced by vendors in cloud based collaboration software market.
Cloud Based Collaboration Software: Segmentation
Cloud Based Collaboration Software: Key Players
Some of the key players in the slack software market are: Microsoft Corp., Google, Slack technologies Inc., Aspect software, Cisco systems, Oracle, Salesforce.com Inc., Jive software Inc., Mitel Networks Corporation and Box Inc.
Cloud Based Collaboration Software: Regional Overview
Presently, North America region is holding the largest market share of cloud based collaboration market owing to the presence of large number of cloud-based solution provider.
In Europe and APAC region, the market of cloud based collaboration software is growing exponentially as there is rise in technology penetration and enterprises are focusing to offer better customer experience to gain competitive advantage.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation on the basis of deployment model:
- Public cloud
- Private cloud
- Hybrid cloud
Segmentation on the basis of service:
- Software-as-a-service (Saas)
- Platform-as-a-service (Paas)
- Maintenance and support
Segmentation on the basis of solution:
- Document management system
- Project and team management
- Enterprise social collaboration
Segmentation on the basis of enterprise size:
- Small and medium enterprises
- Large enterprises
Segmentation on the basis of vertical:
- IT and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market Segments
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012- 2016
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market Size & Forecast 2017 To 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Technology
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Value Chain
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market includes
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market by North America
- US & Canada
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market by Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market by Western Europe
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market by Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market by Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market by Japan
- Cloud Based Collaboration Software Market by the Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.