This Coaxial Cable market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Coaxial Cable market.
The advancements in technology happening everyday transforming the world into a more connected world, necessitate the need of safe and secure transmission of data. Bulks of data transfer happen every day ranging from personal to organizational data and from within a house to across the globe. The successful transmission of data thus has become a concern nowadays. With a whole gamut of options nowadays, as a means to transfer the data, coaxial cables are used from years and till the date due to reliable data transfer gather a high demand in market.
Coaxial cable is a type of cable that has an inner conductor covered by an insulating layer, which is surrounded by tabular conducting shield. The external interferences are eliminated by larger amounts due to this type of design, giving rise to a reliable transfer of data. They are majorly used in cable television industry, military and aerospace, telephone service providers and other industries. Because of the wide range of applications provided by the cable, they are expected to have high demand in coaxial cable market resulting in a promising CAGR.
Coaxial cable market: Drivers and Restraint
Reliable data transfer and high capacity with substantial advancements in IT and telecomm sectors are the key factors drive the growth of the market. In addition to these, other major factors contributing to the market growth are rising investments in communication infrastructure, cheaper installation costs, and the growing broadband and broadcasting industry. Owing to the large number of internet subscribers, internet service providers’ represent the largest segment among the end users. In addition to transfer of official data, increasing popularity of Multimedia over Coaxial Alliance (MoCA) technology for sharing high definition videos to home interconnected devices is expected to drive the coaxial cable market.
CATV companies, system integrators, military and aerospace industry, telephone service providers, internet service providers, construction industry and others (medical, automotive, marine and other OEMs) are some other sectors that can be held responsible for high demand of coaxial cables in the market. With the increasing levels of data insecurity, and focusing on improving security across the globe in both the public and private sectors increasing the demand for Coaxial cable.
The coaxial cablemarket faces a substantial threat from rapid changes in technology resulting into evolving alternatives such as fibre optics or wireless technologies. Also the intense market competition and comparatively being an old technology can decline in usage of Coaxial cable, but due to its data transmission efficiency over long distances, it is expected to create a niche market.
Data needs to transfer at high speed over internet. This data transferred over internet includes applications, videos, audio, documents, etc. Many high speed fiber internet connections are also using coaxial technology. These coaxial cables are also widely used in television cable industry and do have wide application in radio frequency transfer. The absence of interference in coaxial cable is what makes it one of the most reliable choices for transmitting radio signals.
North America is expected to show a promising CAGR being a major reason for it. The U.S. and Canada are relatively mature markets for coaxial cables with currently, the U.S. dominating the North America coaxial cable market because ofincreasing popularity of interconnected home devices, low cost of installation, and accelerating IT and telecom sector expenditure on the part of small and medium-sized businesses.
Mexico is projected to demonstrate the highest CAGR in the Latin America coaxial cable market, as a result of accelerating economic development and investment from the government in the telecommunication and broadband sectors. The European market witnessed a moderate growth in Coaxial cablemarket while Asia-pacific being an early adopter of theCoaxial cabletechnology exhibited a significant growth. Overall theCoaxial cablemarket growth will have multiple growth opportunity for coaxial cable players.
ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. has acquired Triton Miami, Inc. a provider of new and refurbished enterprise networking products such as desktop phones, enterprise switches and wireless routers. This acquisition enables to expand and diversify the ADDvantage’s operations into the broader market across enterprise-class telecommunications and data networking equipment
Coaxial cable market: Key Players
Belden, Inc., General Cable Corporation, LS Cable & System, TE Connectivity Ltd., Amphenol Corporation are some of the key players in the Application-to-person (A2P) enterprise messaging Coaxial cable market.
Other emerging players in this market include: Nexans SA, Coleman Cable, Inc., Southwire Company, LLC., L-Com Global Connectivity, Alpha Wire and Prysmian Group.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Coaxial cable Market Segments
- Coaxial cable Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Coaxial cable Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Coaxial cable Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Technology Value Chain
- Coaxial cable Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for coaxial cable Market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Coaxial Cable Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Coaxial cable market: Segmentation
The global coaxial cable market is been categorized into two segments, namely application, end users.
Segmentation on basis of application:
- Internet Data Transfer
- Video Distribution
- Radio Frequency Transfer
Segmentation on basis of End-user:
- Cable Television Industry: It provides television programs based on subscription model
- Military and Aerospace: Find coaxial cable can be used in Military and Aerospace industry for critical data transfer
- Internet Service Providers: ISPs uses coaxial cable to provide high speed internet services
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Coaxial Cable Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Coaxial Cable Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Coaxial Cable Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Coaxial Cable Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.