Crystalline Fructose Market Outlook
Crystalline fructose is primarily derived from cornstarch and offers multiple unique benefits such as extending the shelf life of the food, preventing nutrition bars and baked goods from drying out, among more. Even though crystalline fructose is derived from the corn itself, it is highly emerging as an alternative to high fructose corn syrup, since it is close to 100% pure fructose. FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) have defined crystalline fructose be no less than 98% fructose, and the remaining 2% be minerals and trace water. The crystalline fructose is 20% sweeter than high fructose corn syrup and sucrose. When used in recipes, crystalline fructose boosts sweetness, enhance the texture and provides stability and works as an excellent substitute for sugar in almost everything.
Incorporation of Crystalline Fructose in Food and Beverages Increasing as Consumers are Demanding Low Calories and Sugar-free Foods
Since crystalline fructose is sweeter than both table sugar and high fructose corn syrup, it is a valuable sweetener for sugar-free foods, beverages, and low calorie because less is required to achieve the same level of desired sweetness. Besides, crystalline fructose can be integrated with other sweeteners to not only provide enhanced sweetness, but also to improve the texture, and taste of the food. Moreover, individuals' inclination toward a healthy lifestyle and low-calorie foods have urged the foodservice providers to go for crystalline fructose instead of table sugar and other alternatives, which is providing a significant boost to the market. The rising urban population has enlarged the demand for various types of sweeteners including crystalline fructose for the wide applications it offers to different food products. Specifically, in health and energy drinks, there is increased incorporation of crystalline fructose witnessed in the last few years.
Crystalline Fructose Market: Regional Analysis
According to the Calorie Control Council, more than 180 million individuals in the United States consume low calorie, sugar-free foods, and beverages on an everyday basis.
Meanwhile, these individuals are demanding more natural sweeteners in the food and beverages they consume to diminish their calories intake. Therefore, foodservice providers are integrating crystalline fructose in food and beverage to meet these demands. The prospect for growth in the United States is quite higher.In the Asia Pacific, the crystalline fructose market is expected to display tremendous growth rates in the coming years owing to the abundant population, increasing urbanization, increasing disposable incomes, among more.
Crystalline Fructose Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the Crystalline Fructose market are:
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Hebei Huaxu
- Danisco A/S
- Xiwang Group Company Limited
- Hebei Huaxu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Farbest Brands
- NOW Foods
- Bell Chem
- Nihal Import
- Hebei Zhentian Food Addit Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Elite Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Haitong Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Lambert Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Jinjiang Just Food Co., Ltd.
- Gadot Biochemical Industries Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Crystalline Fructose market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Crystalline Fructose Market Segments
- Crystalline Fructose Market Dynamics
- Crystalline Fructose Market Size
- Crystalline Fructose Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Crystalline Fructose Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Crystalline Fructose Market
- Value Chain Analysis of the Crystalline Fructose Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Crystalline Fructose Market Segmentation
The Crystalline Fructose market can be segmented on the basis of, product type, applications, packaging, function, and sales channel
On the basis of product type, the market can be segmented as:
- Starch Hydrolysis
- Sucrose Hydrolysis
On the basis of applications, the market can be segmented as:
- Sports Drinks
- Health Drinks
- Soft Drinks
- Nutritional Bars
- Ice Creams
- Frozen Foods
- Dairy Products
- Bakery Products
- Reduced-Calorie Foods
- Powdered Beverage Mixes
- Shelf-stable Foods
- Fruit Preserves
On the basis of packaging, the market can be segmented as:
- Craft Paper Bags
- On the basis of function, the market can be segmented as:
- Flavor Enhancer
On the basis of the sales channel, the market can be segmented as:
- Direct Sales/B2B
- Indirect Sales/B2C
- Retail Stores
- Specialty Stores
- General Grocery Stores
- Online Stores
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Crystalline Fructose market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Crystalline Fructose market
- Competitive landscape of the Crystalline Fructose market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Crystalline Fructose market performance
- Must-have information for Crystalline Fructose market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.