This Direct to Garment Printing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Direct to Garment Printing market.
Direct to Garment Printing Market: An overview
The developments in the fashion industry have driven the demand for the garment design and printing industry. The trend of customized printing with brand owners tailoring their marketing communications on garments has led to growth in the opportunities for direct to garment printing market. The primary reason for the growth of the direct to garment printing market is the purchasing habits of the consumers. Demographically, millennials are raising their spending on aesthetical designs on their garments. These designs provide an enhancement in the garment industry where digital designs can be printed on the garments.
The personalized and customised variation in the garments increases the customers satisfaction of wearing a unique design which is likely to augment the demand for the direct to garment printing market. The direct to garment printing allows absorption of inkjet inks by the fibres of the garment and provides with shorter run times, enhanced cost-effectiveness and accurate colour matching. Thus, it is a quick and affordable way of creating unique designs compared over traditional printing which is anticipated to grow direct to garment market in the forecasted period of 2019-2029.
In most applications direct to garment printing uses water based inks which are environment friendly and naturally sourced. This might lead to increase in the demand by direct to garment printing solution providers who are looking for greener alternatives compared to plastisol inks for printing solutions which would hike the demand for direct to garment printing market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Direct to Garment Printing Market: Dynamics
The key driver for the growth of the direct to garment printing market is the population of millennials. Their preference towards graphically designed t-shirts and creatively designed apparels which are digitally printed is going to positively impact the direct to garment printing market. The changing buying patterns had led to rise in the popularity of the latest textile designs. E-commerce has boosted the demand for many brand owners to provide the direct to garment printing solutions and besides it has a positive impact on the offline direct to garment printing market. Furthermore, attributes such as heat transfer, reduced cost of printing digitally, the growth of apparel industry sales, and the advancements in the graphic and creative designs in fashion have augmented the demand for direct to garment printing market.
Direct to garment printing is an evident choice for printing service providers since the demand is robust due to emerging fashion trends and margin is good in segments such as garment decoration and customisation which might boost the demand for direct to garment printing market.
The recent development has seen the focus of major printing companies to adopt the trend. Epson in January 2020 debuted its first industrial direct-to-garment printer to leverage bulk ink pack system and dual print head technology, which provides remarkably low ink cost and minimum waste. The printed textile market is seeing tremendous growth which is complemented by new printing technology which is poised to surge the direct to garment printing market in the coming years.
Direct to Garment Printing Market: Regional Outlook
The Asia Pacific is expected to grow in having its share in the direct to garment printing market owing to its growth opportunities led by the rapid growth of e-commerce and evolution of fashion awareness in the emerging markets of counties such as India.
The overall direct to garment printing comprises of a large number of players globally, the market is highly fragmented in nature. Additionally, because of the presence of a large number of players in the market the direct to garment printing market has emerged to be highly competitive. The major player concentration can be seen in the Asia Pacific, Europe and North America region. Attributing to its varying consumer trends across the region the direct to garment printing market is foreseen to expand and attract a larger consumer base which is likely to boost the demand for the direct to garment printing market.
Direct to Garment Printing Market: Key Players
The key players in the direct to garment printing market are:
- Mimaki Engineering Co Ltd
- ROQ International
- Sawgrass Technologies Inc
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- The M&R Companies
- Durst Group
- Kornit Digital Ltd
- Aeoon Technologies GMBH
- ColDesi Inc
- Electronics for Imaging (EFI) Inc
- Stork Prints B.V.
- Scalable Press
- Direct to Garment printing Services
- Print Aura
- Contract DTG
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on cement packaging market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Direct to Garment Printing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Direct to Garment Printing Market: Segmentation
The direct to garment printing market is segmented by substrate, end-use and use of inks.
By the usage of inks
- HSA (High Solid Acrylic)
- RFU (Ready For Use)
- Clothing and apparel
- Others (Display)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing coated direct to garment printing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth direct to garment printing market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the direct to garment printing market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Direct to Garment Printing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Direct to Garment Printing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Direct to Garment Printing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Direct to Garment Printing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)