This Direct Thermal Printing Films market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Direct Thermal Printing Films market.
In recent few years’ flexible packaging market has seen a tremendous growth. Direct thermal printing films are heat sensitive laminates used for high volume printing. Direct thermal printing films are mainly used for information labeling such as manufacturing tracking labeling, price, and weight labeling, etc. The direct thermal printing films are used for various applications such as electronics, food & beverages, retail, industrial goods, etc. Direct thermal printing films are highly resistant to heat, water, UV light, chemicals, etc. as a result of this, the market for direct thermal printing films have seen a substantial growth over the forecast period 2017-2025. Direct thermal printing films are easily compatible with various printing technologies such as flexography, letter press, offset, screen printing, gravure, etc. Direct thermal printing films are mainly manufactured from materials such as polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene, etc.
Global Direct Thermal Printing Films - Market Dynamics:
Barcode manufactured from direct thermal printing films are used in applications such as airport bags, shipping, logistics, etc. Increasing need for safe and secure transport and logistics of goods are positively impacting the market for direct thermal printing films over the forecast period. In addition, direct thermal printing films are highly resistant and tough as a result of this, these films have the relative advantage over the usage of other films in thermal printing. Furthermore, heat sensitive nature of direct thermal printing films is driving the growth for this market. Direct thermal printing films are cost effective solutions as compared to other types of films are the few factors increasing the growth for the direct thermal printing films market. Moreover, the usage of plastic in direct thermal printing films cannot withstand the exposure to sunlight after a long time as a result of this need to be replaced in a couple of months are restraining the market for direct thermal printing films market.
Global Direct Thermal Printing Films Market – Regional Overview:
The global direct thermal printing films market can be divided into seven major regions which are as follows -
- North America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America region is expected to lead the market for direct thermal printing films due to its preference in printing by direct thermal printing label manufacturers. Europe region is expected to witness high growth for direct thermal printing films market. Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest growth for the direct thermal printing films market over the forecast period owing to recent spending in the printing industry of this region. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to hold the substantial share for direct thermal printing films market over the forecast period 2017-2025.
Global Direct Thermal Printing Films Market – Key players:
Few of the key players in the direct thermal printing films market are Avery Dennison Corporation, Jindal Poly Films Ltd, International Imaging Materials, Inc., Cosmo Films Ltd., Italnastri S.p.A., Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd., Bizerba SE & Co. KG, Namo Packaging Solutions Pvt. Ltd., etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Direct Thermal Printing Films Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Direct Thermal Printing Films - Market Segmentation:
The global direct thermal printing films market can be segmented by the material type, and by end use industry.
On the basis of material type, the global direct thermal printing films market is segmented into -
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polystyrene (PS)
On the basis of end use type, the global direct thermal printing films market is segmented into -
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Industrial Goods
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Direct Thermal Printing Films Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Direct Thermal Printing Films Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Direct Thermal Printing Films Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Direct Thermal Printing Films Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)