This Direct Thermal Printing Films Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Direct Thermal Printing Films Market market.
In recent few years’ flexible packaging market have seen a tremendous growth. Direct thermal printing films are heat sensitive laminates used for high volume printing. Direct thermal printing films are mainly used for information labeling such as manufacturing tracking labeling, price, and weight labeling, etc. The direct thermal printing films are used for various applications such as electronics, food & beverages, retail, industrial goods, etc. Direct thermal printing films are highly resistant to heat, water, UV light, chemicals, etc. as a result of this, the market for direct thermal printing films have seen a substantial growth over the forecast period 2017-2025. Direct thermal printing films are easily compatible with various printing technologies such as flexography, letter press, offset, screen printing, gravure, etc. Direct thermal printing films are mainly manufactured from materials such as polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene, etc.
Global Direct Thermal Printing Films - Market Dynamics:
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Direct Thermal Printing Films - Market Segmentation:
The global direct thermal printing films market can be segmented by the material type, and by end use industry.
Global Direct Thermal Printing Films Market – Regional Overview:
North America region is expected to lead the market for direct thermal printing films due to its preference in printing by direct thermal printing label manufacturers. Europe region is expected to witness high growth for direct thermal printing films market. Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest growth for the direct thermal printing films market over the forecast period owing to recent spending in the printing industry of this region. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to hold the substantial share for direct thermal printing films market over the forecast period 2017-2025.
Global Direct Thermal Printing Films Market – Key players:
Few of the key players in the direct thermal printing films market are Avery Dennison Corporation, Jindal Poly Films Ltd, International Imaging Materials, Inc., Cosmo Films Ltd., Italnastri S.p.A., Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd., Bizerba SE & Co. KG, Namo Packaging Solutions Pvt. Ltd., etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Direct Thermal Printing Films Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material type, the global direct thermal printing films market is segmented into -
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polystyrene (PS)
On the basis of end use type, the global direct thermal printing films market is segmented into -
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Industrial Goods
The global direct thermal printing films market can be divided into seven major regions which are as follows -
- North America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.