This Entertainment Transcription market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Entertainment Transcription market.
Global Entertainment Transcription Market: Introduction
Transcription is a process in which either live or a recorded speech is converted into written document or an electronic text document. Entertainment transcription covers the transcription of documentaries, movies, TV episodic etc. So entertainment transcription is basically transcription of any content related to the media and the entertainment industry. Nowadays, entertainment transcription has become much easier. First of all the audio or the video file is uploaded on the secure server of the transcription service provider. The transcriptionist can replay the audio or video multiple times. Moreover, the sound can be equalized, filtered or even the tempo can be adjusted if the clarity of sound is very poor. Thus the transcription can be done within few hours and the transcribed document can be printed out, incorporated with other documents or even can be emailed back.
Sometimes in case of TV episodic transcriptions to maintain consistency throughout the transcription, transcriptionists even uses consistency sheets. A project is even localized sometimes in order to introduce it to a non-English speaking market. So once a project goes through the transcription process, it is sent for localization where a QA expert and an entertainment transcription expert will review the project. This process takes place simultaneously in order to manage the turnaround time of the project.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Entertainment Transcription Market: Dynamics
The entertainment transcription helps to understand the actual content in a more accurate and better way, and with the help of entertainment transcription one can avoid the confusion or misinterpretation. Thus it is one of the major feature driving the adoption of the entertainment transcription market. The entertainment transcription can be done from any kind of CDs, DVDs, audio or video cassettes and digital files including all type of file formats, which is another factor fueling the growth of the entertainment transcription market. There is an increasing demand for entertainment transcription by production companies as they use them for pre-production, post production, subtitling, as well as for editing purposes, hence it is another factor driving the growth of the entertainment transcription market.
It is necessary to keep the contents of the entertainment industry as a secret until the content is aired live to the target audience, thus it is very important to maintain the confidentiality of the content, and hence it is one of the major factors restraining the growth of the entertainment transcription market.
Global Entertainment Transcription Market: Competition Landscape
In August 2017, Outsource2india’s parent company Flatworld Solutions Inc., a back office services provider, has signed a strategic partnership with Quadratyx, a data science and artificial intelligence company. Through this partnership they will be able to provide intelligent solutions in fraud detection for banks, crime prevention for cities, bringing efficiency to the Insurance industry.
Examples of some of the market participants in the global entertainment transcription market identified across the value chain include Synergy Transcription Services, Capital Typing, TranscribeMe Inc., TranscriptionStar, Pioneer Support Services, Inc., Outsource2india, Hourtrans.com and g11n Inc.
Global Entertainment Transcription Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the entertainment transcription market can be segmented into North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Japan.
North America contributes the highest share of entertainment transcription market as in developed economies such as U. S. and Canada, there is high adoption of the entertainment transcription across the media and entertainment industries.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit high growth in entertainment transcription market during the forecast period as some of Asian countries are some of the leading hubs for offshoring of entertainment transcription services.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Entertainment Transcription Market Segments
- Global Entertainment Transcription Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Global Entertainment Transcription Market Size and Forecast 2018 to 2028
- Supply and Demand Value Chain
- Global Entertainment Transcription Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Entertainment Transcription Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Entertainment Transcription Market includes
- North America Entertainment Transcription Market
- Latin America Entertainment Transcription Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Entertainment Transcription Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Entertainment Transcription Market
- Asia Pacific Entertainment Transcription Market
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of SEA and Others of APAC
- Japan Entertainment Transcription Market
- China Entertainment Transcription Market
- Middle East and Africa Entertainment Transcription Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. It provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. It also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Entertainment Transcription Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Entertainment Transcription Market: Segmentation
The global entertainment transcription market can be segmented on the basis of file type, service, and region.
Entertainment Transcription by file type
- Audio file
- Video file
Entertainment Transcription by service
- Reality Show Transcription
- Radio Transcription Services
- Media Transcription
- News Program Transcripts
- Talk Show Transcripts
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Entertainment Transcription Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Entertainment Transcription Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Entertainment Transcription Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Entertainment Transcription Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.