This Asia Pacific In Car Entertainment System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Asia Pacific In Car Entertainment System market.
In-car entertainment (ICE) systems are the set of hardware devices and software (installed within the car unit). They are used for entertainment and information purpose like navigation, music and communication. These products offer the passenger with enhanced experience and greater comfort while driving the car. These products are gaining more popularity worldwide among customers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of cars. In-car entertainment includes various systems like audio system, internet radio, DVD player, rear seat gaming system, etc. These devices provide a better connectivity, more comfort and increased safety to driver and passengers, and these are the most important factors for customers while purchasing a new car.
The global in-car system market is expected to grow two fold from 2014 to 2020. The market is driven by three major factors, rise in passenger car market across the globe, growing transportation & communication infrastructure and increasing awareness about sophisticated features of in-car entertainment systems. These factors collectively are expected to drive the growth in the global market over the next six years. Emerging economies such as Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America are expected to offer promising growth when compared with North America. In terms of revenue, Asia-Pacific (APAC) was the major contributor followed by North America, Europe and Rest of World (RoW) respectively in financial year 2013.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The in-car entertainment system market is broadly segmented on the basis of product type and channel type. Product type segment is further segmented into audio players, video display screen, navigation unit, accessories, rear seat entertainments, speakers, etc. In the APAC ICE market, audio players segment is the major contributor in terms of value, followed by video display unit, speakers, navigation units and others. In terms of channel the market is classified into two segments which are OEMs and aftermarket. The contribution from aftermarket is largest in the market.The penetration rate of in-car entertainment systems through OEMs is more in premium and luxury cars. In terms of value and volume, aftermarket segment has highest contribution in mid-range cars.
Key participants in the APAC in-car entertainment systems market focus on research and development activities in order to introduce advanced and cost-effective product with up graded technology and features for end-users. Some of the major players in the APAC in-car entertainment systems market include Panasonic Corporation, Delphi Automotive PLC, Alpine ElectronicsInc., Denso Corporation, Harman International Industries, Pioneer Corporation, JVC KENWOOD Corp. and Robert Bosch GmbH. Some of the key players in services are Aha-Harman and MeeGo. The key software (platform) vendors for in-car entertainment systems are Intel Corporation, Luxoft Holding and Nuance Communications.
The demand for in-car entertainment systems is expected to grow exponentially in APAC region. Smart technology devices have become essential part of consumers’ life-style in recent years, some of the major features of in-car entertainment systems are better connectivity, better user experience, hands-free operation and variety of entertainment options. Manufacturers of in-car systems are coming up with upgraded technologies like smartphone connectivity, internet-enabled features, multiple USB port, Bluetooth interface, wireless connectivity, mobile phone application compatibility and better ability to play high definition audio and video. This frequent technological development is expected to add value and spur the demand of in-car entertainment system in APAC.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Asia Pacific In Car Entertainment System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- South Korea
- Australia and New Zealand
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Asia Pacific In Car Entertainment System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Asia Pacific In Car Entertainment System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Asia Pacific In Car Entertainment System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Asia Pacific In Car Entertainment System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.