This Extruded Cereals market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Extruded Cereals market.
Over the years, with increasing consciousness about the healthy food diets, demand for extruded cereals has been escalated. Extruded cereals are the water or fat-based fillings in direct-expanded cereal envelope. Moreover, extrudates cereals are raw-material mix, which extruded and formed into an expanded and shaped base. These are in small sizes and require special cutting system, and texture of the cereals can be controlled from soft to crunchy. Now a days, it is also possible to produce 3D shaped cereals with advanced technology. There are a wide variety of shapes, surface structures, colors, and textures available for extruded cereals in the market. In cereals extrusion process variety of cereals products texturized and cooked through a combination of mechanical shear, heat and moisture addition, furthermore, colors and flavors also added in same. Extruded cereal products categorized including multigrain rings, cocoa balls, bran sticks, and crisped rice.
Consumers are making more efforts to consume high fiber foods per day, and are incorporating whole grain foods in their healthy routines, this trend further coupled with the high demand for extruded cereals market.
Extruded Cereals market:
Cereals have gained high demand in the last few years, owing to the use of cereals in the daily food consumption activities. Modernized society and the increasing consumption of cereals created a need for efficient processing technology. Extruded cereals are becoming a natural choice for the growing natural food industry. There are various value-added ingredients available in the market for the extrusion of cereals, such as wheat flour, pre-gel corn flour, which allow flexibility of preparing to utilize theirs thickening characteristics. Moreover, the inclined trend towards healthy nutritional food is expected to deliver high growth opportunities for the extruded cereals market. The consumption of whole grained extruded cereals is considered to have sustainable health benefits in deterrence from chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Over the years, the extrusion process has become one of the most important food processing technology, and this is further expected to upsurge the growth of extruded cereals market.
New technologies are being developed that are aimed at utilizing the by-products of the milling industry to isolate active compounds for specific food applications or transform these components into forms that can be easily assimilated in food products without distressing their texture and other characteristics.
Extruded cereals face the intense competition in the market with the introduction of new products in the industry and also the inclusion of new breakfast foods, both in food service and residential palaces. Baked ingredients are expected to gain high traction in the food industry, which is estimated to become a hindrance for the extruded cereals market.
Extruded Cereals market:
North America is estimated to hold a significant share in the extruded cereals market. High adoption of extruded cereals in daily food consumption market is growing in the U.S. and Canada. Europe followed by the Asia Pacific region are also estimated to deliver positive growth opportunity for the extruded cereals market. In Europe, extrusion cooking is extensively gained traction in the food industry to provide delightful and light cereal products. Brazil and Mexico are estimated to deliver constructive growth scenario for the extruded cereals market, due to the urbanization and increasing per capita income in the countries. MEA is projected to show moderate growth in the extruded cereals market over the forecast period.
Extruded Cereals market:
Key market participants:
Examples of some of the key participants in the extruded cereals market recognized across the value chain include
- Calbee, Inc.
- Frito-Lay North America, Inc.
- San Carlo Gruppo Alimentare S.P.A.
- Diamond Foods, Inc.
- Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. De C.V.
- Kellogg Company
- ITC Ltd.
- Old Dutch Foods, Inc.
- Shearer's Foods, Inc.
- The Lorenz Bahlsen Snack-World Gmbh & Co Kg.
The research report – Extruded Cereals presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. The study on Extruded Cereals market also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Extruded Cereals market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain in the Extruded Cereals market. The report – Extruded Cereals provide in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Extruded Cereals market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Extruded Cereals Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Extruded cereals market is segmented on the basis of product type and raw material
On the basis of product type extruded cereals market can be segmented as
On the basis of raw material extruded cereals market can be segmented as
- Detailed overview of Extruded Cereals market
- Changing Extruded Cereals market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Extruded Cereals market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Extruded Cereals market performance
- Must-have information for Extruded Cereals market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Extruded Cereals Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Extruded Cereals Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Extruded Cereals Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Extruded Cereals Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)