This Extruded Soy Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Extruded Soy Products market.
Extruded soy products Market Outlook
Extruded soy products are manufactured using extrusion technology. This technology follows the process of separation and molding of the protein-rich content in soy beans, giving rise to extruded soy products. The extruded soy products are of devoid bitter flavours and have an enhanced shelf-life stability. The major application of extruded soy products is its usage as meat extenders, which add weight to the meat products. They are also used in products that are produced to mimic the texture and taste of meat- alternatives. Apart from adding weight, extruded soy products also increase the protein content of the end product, enhancing its nutritional value.
Shift towards veganism and vegetarianism positively impacts growth of extruded soy products market
Extruded soy products aid in maintaining health. Consumption of extruded soy products is similar to consuming an extracted concentrate that is rich in its nutritional value. The medical community supports the fact that soy proteins are easier to digest than meat proteins.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
These features about the health claims are being increasingly acknowledged by the consumers, favouring the growth of the extruded soy products market. Consumer preference for such foods is a result of various factors such as a rising incidence of obesity and heart-cholesterol risks. The rise in the trend for clean-label ingredients also allows considerable growth space for the extruded soy products market to grow. Meat alternative products are increasingly highlighting the presence of extruded soy products on the label ingredients.
However, soy bean production has exhibited a slowing growth in recent times. The fluctuation in the raw material supply of the extruded soy products may lead to fluctuating prices, hindering the growth of the extruded soy products market.
Extruded soy products Market: Regional Analysis
China accounts for high revenue share contribution and is expected to continue to witness high growth over the forecast period in the extruded soy products market. The health consciousness amongst consumers in the developed regions is growing at a fast pace and provides a lucrative platform for the growth of the extruded soy products market. In developing regions, India is a major country which houses the largest number of vegetarian population and hence, becomes a lucrative region for the extruded soy products market to grow. In the Middle East, both the awareness and the production of extruded soy products is very low and is the least attractive market.
The trade war ensuing between China and the U.S. is expected to drastically affect the stability of the extruded soy products market. Amongst the imports of products banned by China, soy bean is a major commodity. This has resulted in the wastage of soy beans, impacting the extruded soy products supply chain. The U.S. trade decisions have also started to affect the trade with other countries as well, further creating a hurdle for the extruded soy products market to grow.
Extruded soy products Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the extruded soy products market are:
- Roquette Freres S.A
- CHS Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Cargill Inc.
- I. du Pont de Nemours & Co.
- MGP Ingredients, Inc
- Sonic Biochem Extractions Limited
- BENEO GmbH
- Victoria Group
- Shandong Yuxin Soybean Protein Co. Ltd.
- Crown Soya Protein Group
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the extruded soy products market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Extruded soy products Market Segments
- Extruded soy products Market Dynamics
- Extruded soy products Market Size
- Extruded soy products Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Extruded soy products Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Extruded soy products Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Extruded soy products
- Value Chain Analysis of the Extruded soy products Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Extruded Soy Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Extruded soy products Segmentation
The extruded soy products market is segmented into form, end use and sales channel
On the basis of end use, the extruded soy products market is segmented into-
- Food Industry
- Snacks and Functional Bars
- Ready Meals
- Meat Extender
- Animal Feed and Pet Food
On the basis of sales channel, the extruded soy products market is segmented into-
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Sales
- Other Retail Sales
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the extruded soy products market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the extruded soy products market
- Competitive landscape of the extruded soy products market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on extruded soy products market performance
- Must-have information for extruded soy products market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Extruded Soy Products Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Extruded Soy Products Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Extruded Soy Products Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Extruded Soy Products Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)