This Soy Isoflavones market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Soy Isoflavones market.
Isoflavones are a kind of organic compound and are predominantly present in several kinds of beans. Soybeans and soy-derived products are very rich sources of Isoflavones, with isoflavones being the active ingredients in soybean. These compounds are referred to as phytoestrogens and function in a way similar to the female hormone estrogen. This property of soy Isoflavones makes them an active ingredient in several female health products. Genistein and Daidzein are the two major soy Isoflavones.
Market Dynamics of Soy Isoflavones Market:
The market for soy isoflavones is based on the specific functional properties of isoflavones, such as their estrogen mimicking nature, and also the increasing demand for organic and natural ingredients. Despite the consistent nature of these factors, soy isoflavones market is of a fluctuating nature. The demand has increased in recent years due to a resurgence of interest in soy products.
The major driver for the soy isoflavones market is the high and increasing demand from post-menstrual women. This demand is based on the fact that women of this age face a considerable reduction of estrogen leading to several problems such as hot flashes, night sweats, and weight gain. Reduced estrogen levels could also lead to serious conditions such as cardiac diseases and osteoporosis. In contrast to procedures such as hormone replacement therapy, soy isoflavones are safer and pose little health risk to the consumer.
The price of soy is a major hindrance for the market in many regions. The negative effect of price is further compounded by the availability of much cheaper and equally natural ingredients such as whole grains. Price-sensitive regions such as Asia-Pacific are particularly affected by this factor. The lack of awareness among consumers about the beneficial properties of soy components is also a major drawback for the market.
Regional Outlook of Soy Isoflavones Market:
The soy isoflavones market in North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, APEJ, Japan and the Middle East is covered in the report.
The demand and production of soy-based products are particularly high in Asia-Pacific, with China occupying dominant market share. In North America, the U.S. is an important producer of soybeans and houses several of the major soy Isoflavones manufacturers. Emerging countries in Latin America such as Brazil also represent major markets for soy Isoflavones. Western Europe is also a major region in the soy Isoflavones market due to increasing demand for natural food and healthcare ingredients.
Some of the key players in the market include Frutarom Health (SoyLife), Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (DSM), SunOpta Inc., BASF SE, Cargill Inc., Novogen Limited, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Soy Isoflavones Market Segments
- Soy Isoflavones Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Soy Isoflavones Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Soy Isoflavones Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Soy Isoflavones Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Soy Isoflavones Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Soy Isoflavones Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Market Segmentation of Soy Isoflavones Market:
The Soy Isoflavones market is segmented on the basis of raw-material type, product type, application and region.
On the basis of raw-material type, the soy Isoflavones market is segmented into
- genetically modified (GM)
- non-genetically modified (non-GM) soy
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into
- functional foods
- healthcare products
- bone health
- Others supplements
On the basis of product type, the soy isoflavones market is segmented into
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Soy Isoflavones Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Soy Isoflavones Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Soy Isoflavones Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Soy Isoflavones Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)