This Soy Nuts market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Soy Nuts market.
Market for Soy Nuts: Overview
Soy Nuts are made by soaking whole soybeans legumes in water and then draining them off water. The damp soybeans are then baked or roasted till the time they are brown in color and crisp. There are two types of soy nuts namely, deep fried soy nuts and dry roasted soy nuts. These nuts are similar in flavor and in texture to peanuts. Soy beans retain most of the nutrients present in whole soybeans even after being roasted. Though soy nuts are similar in flavor and texture to peanuts, they contain much protein and very little fat. Like peanuts in peanut butter, soy nuts are used to make healthier soy nut butter with an equally good taste. They are available in different flavors like salted or paprika making them desirable in the market. However, due to all the seasoning and flavoring, soy nuts contain high amounts of salt. Excessive intake of sodium present in the salt contributes in raising blood pressure. This factor puts a restraint on the market for Soy nuts. Being high on fats and calories, a small helping of soy nuts suffices to give out a day’s worth of energy.
Market for Soy Nuts: Drivers and Restraints
Soy beans are legumes that are among the rare flora proteins that have all the Amino Acids that are necessary in a human body. Some amount of nutrients like Amino Acids, otherwise found in poultry, meat and fish, are retained by Soy Nuts as they are simply roasted whole soy beans. This is a major factor drive the growth Soy Nut Market among the vegetarian population. Soy nuts do not contain cholesterol. They help in raising HDL cholesterol and lower the LDL cholesterol content, thus making them a heart healthy snack. Products made from Soy beans are great sources of Isoflavones. Isoflavones are compounds that are similar to Estrogen. Also, these nuts help in mitigating cognitive decline, decrease bone desorption and enhance bone formation which, in turn, prevents Osteoporosis. According to recent studies, Soy might act as a safeguard against breast cancer in women when consumed while growing up. It is also high in fiber content.
Soy nuts may lead to gastric and intestinal distress causing stomachache, nausea, changes in stool density and bloating. Soy based products might cause enlargement of the thyroid gland in some people having Iodine Deficiency. Due to all the Isoflavones in Soy Nuts, excessive consumption might cause hormonal imbalance.
Market for Soy Nuts: Regional Outlook
Globally, Asia Pacific leads the Soy Nuts market .In Japan, dry roasted soy nuts are very popular during the Mamemaki ceremony. Europe follows Asia Pacific in the global market of Soy Nuts. Delicious flavors and other added layers of yogurt, chocolate etc. will strengthen the market for Soy Nuts. Also, the Increase in demand for Soy Nuts in people of all ages due to its various health benefits is expected to enhance the growth of global Soy Nuts market during the forecast period.
Market for Soy Nuts: Key Players
- Life Health Foods India Pvt. Ltd.
- Tate and Lyle
- Bergin Nut Company
- Agro Fresh
- Diamond Foods, Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Syngenta AG
- Richardson International
- Sincerely Nuts
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Soy Nuts Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Market for Soy Nuts: Segmentation
The market segmentation for Soy nuts on the basis of product type is:
- Dry Roasted Soy Nuts
- Deep Fried Soy Nuts
The market segmentation for Soy nuts on the basis of ingredients is:
- Flavored Soy Nuts
- Salted Soy Nuts
- Paprika Say Nuts
- Chocolate covered Soy Nuts
- Yogurt covered Soy Nuts
- Other Flavors
- Plain or Unsalted Soy Nuts
Market Segmentation for Soy nuts on the basis of Sales Channel is:
- Convenient Stores
- Convenient Stores
- Other Retail Formats
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Soy Nuts Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Soy Nuts Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Soy Nuts Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Soy Nuts Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)