This Organic Soy Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Organic Soy Products market.
Organic Soy Products Market Outlook
Organic soy products are the products manufactured from by processing organic soy bean that is soy bean which is non-GMO in nature. The production of the organic soy products may differ from product to product, depending on the type. Soy products have their origins based in the South-east Asian countries which are consumed as a traditional staple. However, the same products have adapted as meat-alternatives in the present period in the developed regions. Due to their demand, the segment for organic soy products has grown rapidly in countries like North America and Western Europe. Some popular examples of organic soy products are tofu and tempeh.
Organic and Meatless Tag Attracts Consumers towards Organic Soy Products
Consumer awareness regarding meat substitute products especially organic soy products is expected to increase at an exponential rate over the forecast period. Sustainable products and rising sensitivity towards animal cruelty is the major reason boosting the market growth for organic soy products. Around 16% of the global population is dependent on soy products. Owing to the rise in meatless yet high protein food, consumers across the globe are increasingly exploring newer varieties in this category, which has led to the emergence of new players in the organic soy products market.
In 2016, the tofu and tempeh market was estimated to be around US$ 190 Mn in the U.S. The rise in the number of vegan, vegetarians and flexitarians populations is also likely to fuel the growth of the organic soy products market. Organic soy products manufacturers are focusing on developing organic soy products in such a way so that they closely mimic the taste, texture, and savory aspects of the meat itself. High-quality umami flavors are being developed by flavor technologists to make meat alternatives ‘meatier’. In this way, organic soy products will directly compete with the meat market. In the current situation, if organic soy products do not satisfy the requirements for sensory quality, then there is a high chance of losing the sparse consumer base for organic soy products.
Being a summer crop, the production of soybean is dependent on weather conditions. For the past five years, the production of soybean has witnessed a slow growth, sometimes even a decline in some regions, which has led to fluctuating prices of the organic soy products market.
Organic Soy Products Market: Regional Analysis
The region Oceania is expected to register high growth over the forecast period in the organic soy products market. Due to its proximity to Indonesia and a growing number of Indonesian immigrants in Australia, this country has witnessed an upsurge demand for tempeh, which is a key segment in the organic soy products market. Around 10-15 new players offering organic soy products have emerged in the past decade in Oceania. Other major countries exhibiting growth in the organic soy products market are the U.S., U.K., and Netherlands. Germany, Italy, and France have exhibited a fast-growing vegan population, which are likely to favour the growth of the organic soy products market.
Organic Soy Products Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the organic soy products market are:
- Impossible Foods Inc.
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
- Beyond Meat Inc.
- Pacific Foods of Oregon, Inc.
- Kellogg Company
- Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd.
- Nutrisoy Pty Ltd
- Nasoya Foods, Inc.
- VBites Food ltd.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Schouten Europe B.V.
- Turtle Island Foods, Inc.
- Lightlife Foods Inc.
- Taifun-Tofu GmbH
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the organic soy products market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, category and form.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Organic soy products Market Segments
- Organic soy products Market Dynamics
- Organic soy products Market Size
- Organic soy products Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Organic Soy Products Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Organic Soy Products Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Organic Soy Products
- Value Chain Analysis of the Organic Soy Products Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Organic Soy Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Organic Soy Products Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the organic soy products market is segmented into-
On the basis of form, the organic soy products market is segmented into-
On the basis of category, the organic soy products market is segmented into-
On the basis of sales channel, the organic soy products market is segmented into-
- Modern Groceries
- Convenience Stores
- Discount Stores
- Food & Drink Specialty Stores
- Traditional Groceries
- Online Retail
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the organic soy products market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the organic soy products market
- Competitive landscape of the organic soy products market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on organic soy products market performance
- Must-have information for organic soy products market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Organic Soy Products Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Organic Soy Products Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Organic Soy Products Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Organic Soy Products Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)