This Organic Pigments market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Organic Pigments market.
Pigments, mainly used for coloring paint, ink, plastic, fiber and other materials, are basically organic and inorganic particulate solids, which alter appearance of the substrate on which they’re applied by selective absorption and/ or by scattering of light. Organic pigments are carbon based particulate solids which can be prepared by natural and synthetic source of production. The natural organic pigments are derived from plants and animals while synthetic organic pigments are carbon based and are often derived from petroleum compounds. Organic pigments are used in the form of finely crushed powder for their use in coloring various products and in visual arts.
Rising demand of organic pigments from end-use industries such as textile, plastic etc. are expected to drive growth of the market over the coming years. The market for organic pigments is anticipated to record its highest growth in Asia-Pacific due to rise in number of textile industries. Organic pigments are cost effective, non-toxic and possess good color strength, which makes them good choice for their use across various end-use sectors. Availability of organic pigments in various unique shades make them attractive for using in visual arts also. Increasing consumption of organic pigments in various hi-tech applications such as opto-electronic display, photo-reprographics and optical data storage is expected to create significant growth opportunities over the forecast period of 2016-2026.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Major factors driving growth of the organic pigments market include their increasing use in plastic, paint, coatings and textile industries. Moreover, upswing in number of textile industries and increasing demand of plastic products owing to various macro-economic factors is expected to boost the demand of organic pigments, in turn, fuelling the growth of global organic pigments market over the forecast period.
Unstable prices, various environmental regulations and limited availability of raw materials are some of the factors expected to impede the growth of global organic pigments market.
Manufacture of organic pigments with good light fastness property is gaining traction among global manufacturers. Besides, developing countries such as China & India are shifting towards becoming the center of global organic pigments market, both from the demand and supply side. Regulatory environment, labor laws and wages in Asia Pacific are expected to remain major factors impacting this global market shift. Moreover, owing to their ability to providing a wide color spectrum compared to their inorganic counterpart, organic pigments are expected to substitute inorganic pigments for some specific applications over the coming years.
Organic Pigments Market: Segmentation
Global organic pigments market is segmented on the basis of source of production and application.
On the basis of production source, global organic pigments market is categorized into natural and synthetic segments.
On the basis of application, global organic pigments market is segmented into paints and coatings, plastics, printing inks, textiles, cosmetics, food, chemical, and others.
Organic Pigments Market: Regional Outlook
Global organic pigments market is segmented into seven key regions namely North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Upsurge in development of textile & plastic industries in Asia-pacific is expected to boost the demand of organic pigments market in the region by 2026 end.
Organic Pigments Market: Key Players
Key players involved in the value chain of organic pigments market include BASF SE, Heubach India, DIC Corporation, Clariant, Lansco Colors, Sensient Technologies Corporation, Sun Chemical Corporation, Synthesia, Neochem Industries, Vibfast Pigments Pvt. Ltd., Neelikon Food Colors & Chemicals Ltd., Shanghai Road Dyestuffs & Chemicals Company Limited and others.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Organic Pigments Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Key players
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- A brief introduction of global market of organic pigments
- Market trends
- In-depth market segmentation
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Organic Pigments Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Organic Pigments Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Organic Pigments Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Organic Pigments Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.