This Organic Snack Food market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Organic Snack Food market.
Snacks are a part of food which are smaller as compared to a regular meal that is generally consumed in the midst of meals. Snacks are found in various forms such as packaged snack foods and other processed foods. Organic snacks are non-GMO and contains organic ingredients in the food products. Organic snacks are made from USDA-certified organic and non-GMO ingredients that are gluten-free and are healthy for snacking. Organic snack foods are the products which contain nutritious and healthy ingredients such as proteins, vitamins and minerals. The organic snack foods such as potato chips, tortilla chips, corn chips; bakery products such as pancakes, bagel, pretzels, cookies and confectionery such as candies, chocolates, raisins, etc. contains organic ingredients which are nutritious and gluten-free as compared with conventional snacks. The organic snack foods are typically designed to be portable, healthy, nutritious and satisfying by the taste. The organic snack foods market is rising rapidly due to the increase in the health awareness among the people in consumption of organic foods that are beneficial for the body.
Global Organic Snack Foods: Market Segmentation
The global organic snack foods market is segmented on the basis of product type, distribution channels, flavors and region type. The organic snack market is segmented on the basis of product type in which it includes snacks such as potato chips, corn chips, tortilla chips, and bakery products such as bagel, biscuits, doughnuts, cheese snacks, nut bars, pretzels, crackers, pita chips, confectionery such as chocolates, candies, candy bars and other snacks. The global organic snack foods market is segmented on the basis of distribution channels such as supermarket/hypermarket, grocery stores, e-commerce, convenience stores and other retail formats. The global organic snack foods market is segmented on the basis of flavors such as chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and others. Hence, the global organic snack food market is expected to increase significant growth over the forecast period.
Global Organic Snack Foods Market: Regional Outlook
On the geography basis, the global organic snack foods market can be segmented by major regions which includes Latin America, Western Europe and Eastern Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific region, Japan, Middle East and Africa. Europe is emerging as the most dominant region in global organic snack foods market. The Asia/Pacific region is seemed to have a healthy CAGR over the forecast period. Thus the rise in the retail sector, efficient distribution and innovative marketing strategies of organic snack foods companies are the vital factors driving the growth of organic snack foods in the region.
Global Organic Snack Foods Market: Growth Drivers
The factors driving the organic snack foods market are the increasing health consciousness and importance of consumption of organic foods by the people due to the harmful side effects of conventional snacks such as increasing obesity, increasing calorie content of the body and less nutritional benefits. The millennial and kids are the major consumers of the organic snack foods globally. The demand for organic snacks is increasing rapidly and gaining popularity all over the world as a result of presence of natural ingredients in the snacks. Increasing demand for healthy snacks due to growing health awareness is expected to drive the organic snack foods market over the forecast period. Increasing organic farming and practicing organic agriculture in various developed region is one of the key factor for the growth of organic snack food market. As a result of growing health awareness, consumers are inclining towards consumption of organic food products as they are healthier and more sustainable as compared with conventional food products, which is also another key factor for the growth of organic snack food market. Hence, strong impulse buying behavior towards organic snack foods among the young consumers is mostly driving the organic snack food market.
Global Organic Snack Foods Market: Players
Some of the key players identified across the value chain of the global organic snack foods market include
Pure Organic, PRANA, Made in Nature, Kadac Pty Ltd, Navitas Naturals, General Mills, Woodstock Farms Manufacturing, SunOpta, Simple Squares and Organic Food Bar. The companies are anticipated to expand their business by enhancing their product portfolio in organic snack foods market over the forecast period.
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Organic Snack Foods Market Segments
- Organic Snack Foods Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 – 2016 for Global Organic Snack Foods Market
- rganic snack foods Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Organic Snack Foods Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Global Organic Snack Foods Market
- Value Chain
- Global Organic Snack Foods Market Drivers and Restraints
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Organic Snack Food Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Organic Snack Food Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Organic Snack Food Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Organic Snack Food Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Organic Snack Food Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)