This Extrusion Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Extrusion Equipment market.
Creating objects of fixed cross-sectional plane is known as extrusion. Extrusion Equipment are employed in various extrusion processes such as direct as well as indirect types, hydrostatic extrusion, heat or cold treated extrusions which involves a feedstock material which is pushed into a die of respective cross-section to provide desired shapes to the end products, etc. The extrusion equipment are usually operated via hydraulic and mechanical drives. The feedstock material upon which the equipment acts includes various types such as plastic, metal, ceramic, foodstuffs, play dough, concrete, etc. The extrusion equipment can exist as a machine or entire plant equipment which is usually associated with production and assembly lines of manufacturing companies.
The extrusion equipment market has evolved over five decades with gradual technological developments in terms of end product moulding and design consisting of global and regional equipment manufacturers and independent suppliers with majority of product sales through secondary sales channels (suppliers, distributors, etc.).
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The extrusion equipment market is generally driven by end use industries such as food, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, refractory materials, etc. where the extruded products are manufactured. Operation on optimal loads and flexibility in design orientation of feedstock materials are being focused by extrusion equipment manufacturers. These are the trends currently prevailing in the extrusion equipment manufacturing segment. This aspect has been regularly acted upon by OEMs via product development programs. The market however, could be restrained only due to lack of growth and expansion in the end use industries in regions such as Europe and U.S.
The extrusion equipment market has business potential in the form of maintenance and service aspects, post initial purchase and installation. Product support and services are provided by OEMs, suppliers as well as distributors. Price, product features, after sales service and sales distribution network are the key defining parameters for a company to sustain its business in the competitive market.
Extrusion Equipment Market: Product Segmentation
The extrusion equipment market can be segmented mainly on the basis of product type, load type, press position and end use.
Extrusion Equipment Market: Regional Analysis and Outlook
The OEMs related to extrusion equipment market are mainly based in Asia Pacific particularly in China, U.S. and Europe owing to the end industry development, strong sales and distribution channels and their established technical know-how in end use industries. The Asia Pacific end use market alone is expected to drive a significant growth rate of industrial equipment especially in the field of consumer goods, food products and pharmaceutical industry. In pharmaceutical industry, extrusion is done using nano-porous, polymeric filters with a specific size of narrow-size distribution. Latin America is also expected to augment the market demand in terms of development in food, pharmaceutical industry as well. The extrusion equipment market would also benefit significantly from the renewable energy sector across the globe with biomass extrudes used as feedstock. The extrusion equipment market is expected to witness a decent growth during the forecast period, 2016-2026.
Extrusion Equipment Market: Market Participants
The competitive landscape for Extrusion Equipment Market is majorly marked by the presence of large players as well as small scale players. Some of the market participants involved in the global Extrusion equipment market are: Milacron, RDN Manufacturing Co., Inc., Coperion GmbH, Conair Group, Toshiba Machine Co., Ltd., HPM, Krauss Maffei and Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc. along with other mid-small scale OEMs and regional enterprises.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Extrusion Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The extrusion equipment market can be segmented on the basis of product type as follows;
- Single Screw Extruders
- Twin Screw Extruders
- Downstream Equipment
The extrusion equipment market can be segmented on the basis of load type as follows;
The extrusion equipment market can be segmented on the basis of press position as follows;
The extrusion equipment market can be segmented on the basis of end use as follows;
- Plastic Goods
- Processed Food
- Non-Conventional Energy
- Construction Materials
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Extrusion Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Extrusion Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Extrusion Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Extrusion Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.