Extrusion Press Market: Introduction
Extrusion press is an industrial equipment used to create parts and components of fixed cross-sectional profiles. In an extrusion press, a material is pushed through a die of the desired cross-section to produce a part of that shape. It has several advantages over the other manufacturing processes for material forming such as the ability to create complex cross-sectional parts and surfaces and ability to work with both brittle and ductile materials. Further, with the cold extrusion process, high mechanical properties can be achieved with a superior surface finish.
Two type of extrusion presses are extensively used in production processes, i.e. short stroke extrusion press and long stroke extrusion press. In the extrusion process, different materials are used to produce products for different applications. For example, a metal extrusion press produces metal parts and products such as sheets, pipes, tubes, machine parts and automotive parts. A plastic extrusion press is used in the production of plastic tubes, rods, pipes, seals, rails and sheets or films. A ceramic extrusion press is used to produce pipes and modern bricks. A variety of extrusion presses are available, depending on the mode of operation. These include automatic, semi-automatic and manual, depending up the requirement and properties of the material.
Extrusion Press Market: Dynamics
Extrusion presses are extensively used globally in various manufacturing industries, due to their numerous advantages over the manufacturing processes for material forming. An extrusion press has a high extrusion ratio and can create complex cross-sections as the material only encounters shear and compressive stresses. These factors are expected drive the growth of the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the increasing demand for metal parts with better surface finish in automotive, construction and aerospace industries is pushing the growth of the extrusion press market.
For the installation of an extrusion plant, high initial investment is required and an extrusion press is also associated with high maintenance and operating costs. Additionally, high comprehensive force is required to operate the machine, which is expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Extrusion Press Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific is expected to be a lucrative market for extrusion presses over the forecast period, owing to the growth of the manufacturing industry in the region. Countries such as China, India and Japan are expected to register significant growth in the market, due to the increasing industrial automation and surging demand for industrial machinery. Furthermore, the increasing demand for complex cross-sectional products and precise surface finish with better mechanical properties is a prominent major driving the growth of the extrusion press market in Europe.
North America is expected to register significant growth in the market, owing to the increasing demand for complex and high quality products in aerospace and automotive industries. The Middle East & Africa region is anticipated to witness promising growth in the extrusion press market over the forecast period.
Extrusion Press Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the global extrusion press market are:
- UBE Machinery Corporation, Ltd.
- Eagle Extrusion Pvt. Ltd.
- SPM Controls
- Kautec Solutions
- Presezzi Extrusion S.p.A.
- Sidhanath Hydraulics
- New Air Technical Services Limited
- Tirupati Industries
- Yuen-Sun Machinery Co., Ltd.
- JLM Jinli Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Boarding Industrial Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Extrusion press market segments
- Extrusion press market dynamics
- Extrusion press market size
- Extrusion press supply & demand
- Extrusion press current trends/issues/challenges
- Extrusion press competition & companies involved
- Extrusion press technology
- Extrusion press value chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Extrusion Press Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global extrusion press market has been segmented into:
- Short Stroke Extrusion Press
- Long Stroke Extrusion Press
On the basis of process, the global extrusion press market has been segmented into:
- Direct Extrusion
- Indirect Extrusion
On the basis of operating temperature, the global extrusion press market has been segmented into:
- Hot Extrusion
- Cold Extrusion
On the basis of material, the global extrusion press market has been segmented into:
On the basis of operation, the global extrusion press market has been segmented into:
- Automatic Extrusion Press
- Semi-Automatic Extrusion Press
- Manual Extrusion Press
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.