This Fragrance Oil market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fragrance Oil market.
Fragrance Oil Market Outlook
Fragrance oil is a product manufactured to mimic the aromatic properties of and an item or natural products. It is majorly used as an additive in multiple products like soaps, shower gel, detergent, perfumes, cosmetics and others. The fragrance oil is developed using both natural and synthetic ingredients and all those synthetic ingredients are completely safe for use at home, laundry, cosmetics and personal care products. The fragrance oil is available in the market at different grades which include burning grade which is the lowest quality and is generally used in formulations of candles and another diffusion. Manufacturer’s grade is usually used after heavy dilutions in manufacturing laundry detergent and cleaning supplies. Premium grade fragrance oil is tested and meets all the qualifications of IFRA’s standards and is eligible for use in cosmetics, body care products as well as for the direct tropical application. The fragrance oil is safe to use as they comply with both the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) and FDA safety and purity standards. The market of fragrance oil is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period as the demand for oil is growing.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Increasing Demand for Cosmetics with Amazing Fragrances is Bolstering the Fragrance Oil Market
The driving factor of the fragrance oil market is development of new products especially in skin care, cosmetics, sprayers, perfume and other multiple household products. The manufacturers are developing these products by using various fragrances such as rose, lavender, jasmine, vanilla, sandal, sweet orange and others. The key players of fragrance oil market are investing for new formulations to develop new and innovative fragrances. The fragrance oil are widely used to enhance mood and for relaxation. There is an increase in trend customizing desired fragrances is increasing in the society for improving ambiance, decorative purposes, gifting and others. The demand for fragrance oil is anticipated to increase owing to an increase in demand of aromachology and utilization of fragrances for change in moods and reduction in stress.
Fragrance Oil Market: Opportunities
The use of fragrance oil is the highest in North America and is expected to grow over the forecast period owing to the demand from various segments. However, the demand for the fragrance oil is expected to increase in South Asia as the demand is high in these countries. These countries traditionally use various types of oil for multiple purpose. The use of the fragrance oil in the personal care and cosmetics industry is expected to increase which will increase its demand in Europe and MEA in the upcoming years but the growth rate will not be as high as that in South Asia. There is an increase in the use of fragrance oil in homemade products and various other commercially available products. There is rise in trend of DIY method and recipes for using fragrance oil for different blends for making different homemade products like candles, lip balm, and other personal care products, fresheners, household products and other decoration items. The manufacturers of are expected to develop more innovative fragrances to attract large number of consumers. The manufacturers of skin care, personal care products and cosmetics are anticipated to use fragrance oil to expand their product portfolio.
Fragrance Oil Market: Key Participants
The key players in the global Fragrance oil market are:
- Symrise AG
- Firmenich SA
- Givaudan SA
- Takasago International Corporation
- International flavors & fragrances
- Fragrance Oils (International) Limited
- BMV Fragrances Pvt. Ltd.
- Bergland Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Moebert GmbH
- PanAroma GmbH
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Fragrance oil market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as source, grade, end use and sales channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Fragrance Oil Market Segments
- Fragrance Oil Market Dynamics
- Fragrance Oil Market Size
- Fragrance Oil Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Fragrance Oil Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Fragrance Oil Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Fragrance Oil
- Value Chain Analysis of the Fragrance Oil Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fragrance Oil Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fragrance Oil Market: Segmentation
The Fragrance oil market can be segmented based on grade type, application and sales channel.
Based on grade type, the fragrance oil market can be segmented as :
Based on grade type, the fragrance oil market can be segmented as :
- Burning Grade
- Manufacturers Grade
- Premium Grade
Based on end use, the fragrance oil market can be segmented as :
- Personal Care Products
- Household Products
Based on sales channel, the fragrance oil market can be segmented as :
- Direct (B2B)
- Indirect (B2C)
- Specialty Stores
- Modern Grocery Stores
- Online Stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Fragrance oil market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Fragrance oil market
- Competitive landscape of the Fragrance oil market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Fragrance oil market performance
- Must-have information for Fragrance oil market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Fragrance Oil Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Fragrance Oil Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Fragrance Oil Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Fragrance Oil Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)