This Full Body Scanner market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Full Body Scanner market.
A full body scanner is a special device used toexpose objects, including weaponries and explosives that could be hidden under clothing on a person's body. Full body scanners are generally used for security purposes. They work without making any sort of physical contact and without having to have clothes removed from human bodies. Full body scanners work on two distinct technologies - millimeter wave technology and backscatter X-ray technology. Depending on the type of technology being used, an operator can check a person'sbody through an alternate-wavelength image of the person's naked body or through a cartoon-like picture of the person with an indicator screening the section where any doubtful items can be detected.
The millimeter wave technology is gaining popularity across the world as it is quick, does not require any kind of physical contact and does not require any person to strip search. Millimeter wave technology is mainly responsible for the equipment’s ability to see through the body. Full body scanners reflect radio waves of high frequency off the body and create an image which facilitates spotting objects hidden under the clothes or any other kind of cover.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Full Body Scanner Market: Drivers
Increasing safety concerns due to increasing threats from terrorists and anti-social elements is the main reason responsible for the growth of the global full body scanner market. That aside, a general rise in air passenger traffic also drives the need for global full body scanner market. Moreover, the fact that full body scanners considerably reduce the screening time is also driving the global full body scanner market. Additionally, increasing incidences of drug marketing across the world has made the use of scanners mandatory, thereby driving the global full body scanner market. Furthermore, technological advancements and airport infrastructural developments in countries, such as India and China, is also driving the global full body scanner market.
Global Full Body Scanner Market: Restraints
The global full body scanner market may be hampered by the growing health concerns among passengers. Also, privacy issues among passengers may restraint the global full body scanner market.
Global Full Body Scanner Market: Segmentation
The global full body scanner market is segmented on the basis of application, technology, and system.
Global Full Body Scanner Market: Regional outlook
Globally, the full-body scanner market is proposed to grow at a steady growth rate due to increasing adoption of this technology in several security facilities at airports, railway stations, and defense facilities. The 3D body scanner segment and transport segment is expected to show healthy growth in the global full body scanner market during the forecast period. It is expected that North America will lead the global full body scanner market during the forecast period. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to be an emerging market for global full body scanners due to increasing terror threats and security concerns. Moreover, given the mandatory government norms regarding the installation of full body scanners in Europe, the region is also expected to witness significant growth of global full body scanner market.
Global Full Body Scanner Market: Market participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Full Body Scanner Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of application, the global full body scanner market can be segmented into:
- Train Stations
On the basis of technology, the global full body scanner market can be segmented into:
- Image Processing and Modelling
- 3D Body Scanners
On the basis of systems, the global full body scanner market can be segmented into:
- Millimeter wave system
- Backscatter system
Some examples of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global full body scanner market are:
- Brijot Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Iscon Imaging, Inc.
- L-3 Technologies, Inc.
- Millivision Technologies
- Nuctech Co Ltd.
- Smith Group PLC
- Tek84 Engineering Group LLC
- Westminster International Ltd.
- OD Security
- Rapiscan Systems Limited
- Adani Systems Inc.
- Braun and Company Ltd
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Full Body Scanner Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Full Body Scanner Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Full Body Scanner Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Full Body Scanner Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.