This Gasifiers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Gasifiers market.
Global gasifiers Market: Introduction
Gasifiers are essentially chemical reactors which are used for the production of heat, rather than fuel for internal combustion engines. An essential advantage of a gasifier is its ability to produce higher temperatures as compared with other conventional methods. Applications of gasifiers are found in forestry and agro-based industries as well as in power supply to remote communities. The process of gasification efficiently converts biomass (plant material), coal, into fuel or synthetic gas (syngas) for a wide range of applications such as powering vehicles, heating homes etc. The conversion of plant material into energy takes place inside a biomass gasifier. Gasifiers are designed according to biomass characteristics such as density, moisture, dust, tar content etc. The significant increase in energy consumption has led to massive energy infrastructure investments across the globe. Consequently, global gasifiers market is anticipated to observe slow but steady growth in the near future.
Global gasifiers Market: Market Dynamics
Global waste generation in the world’s cities is expected to increase multifold in the coming years. In developing countries, waste generation will reach to a new level over the next 25 years. Some areas of the globe have banned incineration of waste because of negative environmental impacts and limited landfill space, the traditional methods are less viable. Many countries are facing issues regarding effective disposal of municipal solid wastes and increasing demand for energy, many countries find gasification as an alternative for answering these issues. This shift for converting the energy from solid waste into useful end products such as chemicals, fertilizers, electricity and fuels is foreseen to augment economic growth. Consequently, bolstering the demand for gasifiers in the market. Furthermore, the countries where coal mining and coal-generated electricity is significant, there exists the possibility for new coal gasification plants in order to reduce the emission of hazardous gases generated from conventional thermal power plant. Subsequently, rural development and new technologies related to gasification are expected to boost the global gasifiers market.
High costs for technical development, repair and maintenance make gasifiers unprofitable in a long run. Dangerous threat exists to the environment and health due to carcinogenic waste is another factor impeding the global gasifiers market.
Global Gasifiers Market: Regional Outlook
With a shifting focus on increasing the country’s energy dependence on domestic sources, more biomass gasifiers will be used to produce clean energy in the foreseeable future. Demand for petrochemical products in Asia Pacific countries such as Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Malaysia are forecasted to increase significantly over the coming years. These products are produced from coal gasification process. Consequently, promising growth outlook is foreseen for gasifier market in this region. In India, the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy is encouraging power plants by installing multidimensional biomass gasifiers for generating electricity using domestically available resources such as cotton stalks and other agro-residues in rural areas. Brazil as a regional power in Latin America entails on developing more gasification projects in the forthcoming years. In the U.S., Europe and Japan laws and regulations have significantly increased recycling from municipal solid waste and poised to develop electric power from the waste.
Global gasifiers Market: Key Participants
Example of some of the market participants in the global gasifiers market discerned across the value chain include
- Shangqiu Haiqi Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Chanderpur Works Pvt. Ltd.
- Outotec Oyj
- ANDRITZ AG
- Valmet Corporation
- CASE GROUP
- Siemens AG
- Infinite Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Ankur Scientific Energy Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Gasifiers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Gasifiers Market: Market Segmentation
Global gasifiers market can be segmented on the basis of application, product type, method, end-use industry and regions.
On the basis of application, global gasifiers market can be segmented as
- Oil/gas/coal fired boiler
- Spray Coating
- Asphalt heating
On the basis of product type, global gasifiers market can be segmented as
- Fixed-bed type
- Downdraft gasifier
- Updraft gasifier
- Crossdraft gasifier
- Fluidized-bed type
- Circulating fluidized bed (CFB)
- Bubbling fluidized bed (BFB)
On the basis of method, global gasifiers market can be segmented as
- Coal Gasifier
- Biomass Gasifier
On the basis of end-use industry, global gasifiers market can be segmented as
- Chemical industry
- Refining industry
- Power industry
- Agriculture industry
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Gasifiers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Gasifiers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Gasifiers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Gasifiers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.