This Global Gas Leak Detectors market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Gas Leak Detectors market.
Growing establishment of chemical facilities is primarily driving the global market for gas leak detectors. High adoption rate across expanding gas storage facilities is making these detectors an integral part of gas storage facilities. Furthermore, stringent safety regulations are propelling the application of gas leak detectors in gas safety and distribution infrastructures of industrial, healthcare, and construction sectors.
Surge in upstream investments in the oil & gas sector is creating new growth opportunities for the manufacturers. Moving ahead, players are investing in technological advancements, driven by growing penetration of Information Technology (IT) in the oil & gas sector. As cost-efficiency and overall efficacy are top priorities among several ns users, adoption of such advanced gas leak detectors are poised to increase in the coming years.
Oil & Gas Sector – Key Revenue Generator
The oil & gas sector will largely influence the gas leak detectors market, wherein new gas field explorations are translating into increased demand for these detectors. Analyzers coupled with multi-gas detectors are gaining preference over the conventional types, given their compact design and improved gas detection aspect. On a similar front, gas leak detectors are gaining traction in the industrial sector in order to reduce hazards associated with inflammable gases. Further, sales via aftermarkets will remain prominent in the gas leak detectors market
Global Gas Leak Detector Market - Growth Restraints
Gas leak detections become challenging in open and ventilated facilities, calling for more effective gas leak detectors. Issues such as lack of adequate information associated with gas leak detectors are significantly hampering their adoption. Though the safety guideline mandates the effective use of gas leak detectors, small-scale industrial sectors overlook these regulations and refrain from spending in gas leak detectors. Frequent sensor replacements further add to the installation cost, making gas leak detectors a costly device. These factors are collectively dampening the sale of gas leak detectors.
Global Gas Leak Detectors Market - Regional Analysis
Buoyed by the rapid growth in mining, healthcare, and industrial sectors, Asia Pacific (APAC) will remain the hub of growth opportunities for the market vendors. Additionally, incorporation of advanced safety systems across major end-use industries is also contributing to the regional market growth. This study further reveals that China continues to primarily represent the gas leak detectors market in APAC.
Global Gas Leak Detectors Market - Competition Landscape
Players in gas leak detector market are strengthening their aftermarket sales with strategic alliances and forward integration. Companies are leveraging advanced IT solutions to enhance the efficiency of their products and, in turn, broaden their product portfolio. In a bid to stay ahead of their peers, market competitors including, Scott Safety and RAE, are innovating their existing product portfolio.
Leading manufacturers are acquiring small- and medium-sized market players to keep up with the increasing market competition. For instance, Honeywell International Inc. has acquired RAE Systems to enhance its product portfolio. Market players are exploring potential growth opportunities in emerging economies to expand their regional footprint. They are generously investing in rapidly growing industries, especially oil & gas sector, to attain a competitive edge in the market. Established players profiled in the global gas leak detector market include
- Dragerwerk AG & Co.
- KGAA, ABB Ltd
- Industrial Scientific Corporation
- Testo AG
- Horiba Ltd.
- Figaro Engineering Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Ametek Inc.
- Halma Plc
- California Trolex Ltd.
- GE Measurement & Control
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Enerac Inc., Xtralis Pty. Ltd
- Hitech Instruments Ltd
- Analytical Instruments Inc.
Gas Leak Detectors Market – The Way Forward
Design modifications and technological intervention will remain critical in shaping the gas leak detectors market. Remote monitoring technique is opening the doors to plethora of use cases that will further push the market. In addition, rising safety concerns across the industrial as well as residential sectors are accenting the need for cost-effective and efficient gas leak detectors.
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Gas Leak Detectors Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Gas Leak Detector Market - Segment Analysis
The global gas leak detector market can be segmented on the following basis:
- Infrared Imaging
- Infrared Point
By Product Type
- Portable Gas Detectors
- Fixed Gas Detectors
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Gas Leak Detectors Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Gas Leak Detectors Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Gas Leak Detectors Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Gas Leak Detectors Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.