This Global Mercaptopropionic Acid market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Mercaptopropionic Acid market.
Mercaptopropionic acid Market: Introduction
Mercaptopropionic acid, CAS No. 107-96-0, a colorless organic compound that has high solubility in an organic solvent. In the past, Mercaptopropionic acid was used as an intermediate compound in the production of pharmaceutical fennel. With the advancement in the Chemical Industry, mercaptopropionic acid has been used in several industrial application such as in cement admixture, polycarboxylate, and polyvinyl chloride, among other applications. In Industry, mercaptopropionic acid is used as a reducing agent in the production of polycarboxylate for controlling its molecular weight, which in turn lead to enhance the water reduction rate and moisture retention performance of the polycarboxylate. Mercaptopropionic acid is thermally stable compound and can be used as reducing agents, antioxidant, catalyst and biochemical agents, among others. Mercaptopropionic acid is also an intermediate for pharmaceutical fennel and is also used as a stabilizer for polyvinyl chloride.
Generally, Mercaptopropionic acid is made from acrylonitrile and thiourea. The thiourea is reacted with hydrochloric acid, acrylonitrile, and sodium hydroxide solution for dehydrogenation. After that, the solution is neutralized with hydrochloric acid. Then, benzene is extracted, recovered and distilled out to from the finished products. Further, mercaptopropionic acid can also be obtained by reacting hydrogen sulfide with pyruvic acid or with β-propiolactone
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Mercaptopropionic acid Market: Dynamics
The global Mercaptopropionic Acid market is found to be mainly driven by the significant growth of pharmaceuticals and chemical industry growth across the globe. Moreover, rising demand for Mercaptopropionic Acid in the production of polycarboxylate and polyvinyl chloride, among other products will lead to driving the market over the forecast period. Along with this, the rising investment in the biochemical research and growing commercialization of their products in developed countries provide the impetus for the growth of Mercaptopropionic Acid market. Also, increasing demand for electro-chemicals across the globe will lead to driving the market over the forecast period. However, the uncertainty of China specialty chemicals market will hamper the growth of the market. Along with this, the
Mercaptopropionic acid Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of demand, China Mercaptopropionic acid is expected to hold the lion’s share of the global market. This is mainly attributed to the significant growth of the end-use industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, construction chemicals, to the name of few, in the country which in turn is expected to drive the demand for Mercaptopropionic acid market. Availability of raw materials, low cost of labor and production, among others are some of the factors that provide an impetus for the growth of China market. However, a recent amendment in the regulations on the chemical industry will have a substantial impact on the market growth and it is expected to hamper the market growth till 2022. Moreover, this uncertainty in the china will be compensated by the healthy growth from the other Asian countries such as India and ASEAN countries. It is expected that South Asia Mercaptopropionic acid market will register healthy growth over the forecast period. Moreover, demand for Mercaptopropionic Acid is expected to register slow growth in the North America and Europe market. However, significant growth in the pharmaceutical and chemical production in Brazil and Mexico will lead to drive demand for Mercaptopropionic Acid in Latin America. Latin America Mercaptopropionic Acid market is expected to register healthy CAGR growth over the forecast period. Moreover, the Middle East & Africa Mercaptopropionic Acid market is projected to register sluggish growth over the forecast period
Mercaptopropionic acid Market: Key Players
The key players involved in the Global Mercaptopropionic Acid market are listed below;
- BOCSCI Inc.
- BRUNO BOCK Chemische Fabrik GmbH & Co. KG
- Hubei Dechao Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Penta Manufacturer Company
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- Shandong Xinchang Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Xinyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Sisco Research Laboratories
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
The Mercaptopropionic acid market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. The Mercaptopropionic acid market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Mercaptopropionic acid research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Mercaptopropionic acid Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain of Mercaptopropionic acid marker
The Mercaptopropionic acid market regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The Mercaptopropionic acid report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Mercaptopropionic acid market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Mercaptopropionic acid report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Mercaptopropionic Acid Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mercaptopropionic acid Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Purity Type, the global Mercaptopropionic Acid market is bifurcated into;
- Above 99%
- Below or equal to 99%
On the Basis of Function, the global Mercaptopropionic Acid market is bifurcated into;
- Chemical Intermediates
- Reducing Agent
On the basis of Application, the global Mercaptopropionic Acid market is bifurcated into;
- Polymer & Plastics
Mercaptopropionic acid Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the Mercaptopropionic acid market
- In-depth Mercaptopropionic acid market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Mercaptopropionic acid market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Market potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Mercaptopropionic acid market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Mercaptopropionic Acid Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Mercaptopropionic Acid Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Mercaptopropionic Acid Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Mercaptopropionic Acid Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.