This Hyper Convergence System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hyper Convergence System market.
Hyper-convergence infrastructure system is a software-centric architecture that firmly combines computing, networking, storage, virtualization resources and other technologies and allows the management of these integrated technologies as the same system through a common toolset. These are commonly used for virtual workloads. Hyper-convergence infrastructure systems are finding their applications mainly in midsize businesses, Remote offices and Line-of-business as it needs easy ways to deploy the services like e-commerce and marketing, without a lot of IT support.
Global Market of Hyper-convergence system: Drivers and Restraint
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
In addition to the simplified architecture, Hyper-convergence system also facilitates a simplified administration model i.e., instead of having a set of applications and separate teams to manage storage array, server hardware and virtualization, one team (sometimes one person) can manage the complete hyper-converged stack.
Infrastructure complexity and maintenance, their inability to make granular upgrades to the system and organizational challenges faced by combining two systems (e.g. data deduplication, WAN optimization, backup, compression, snapshot) that had traditional operating within siloed organizations- are few constraints which are expected to hamper the growth of market in the near future.
Global Market of Hyper-convergence system: Segmentation
Segmentation on basis of product type:
On the basis of type of product, the global market of Hyper-convergence system is segmented as:
MaxDeploy HCIS (Maxta), HCI Platform (Nimboxx), Virtual Computing Platform (Nutanix), HC3 Virtualisation Platform (Scale Computing), OmniCube HCI (SimpliVity) and EVO: RAIL HCI (VMware).
Even though VMware’s Virtual SAN (EVO: RAIL HCI) may or may not meet all the criteria of hyper-converged infrastructure system, but from customer perspective, it can be viewed as hyper-converged system.
Also the KVM (Kernel Based Virtual Machine) Hypervisor is gaining a lot of appreciation, for example Acropolis- which is recently announced KVM-based open-source hypervisor by Nutanix Inc.
Global Market of Hyper-convergence system: Key Players
Some of the prominent players in the Hyper-convergence system market include:
Maxta Inc.( North America, Europe and South America), Nimboxx Inc.( North America, MEA and Asia-Pacific), Nutanix Inc., Scale Computing Inc.( U.S., Canada and Europe), SimpliVity Inc. and VMware, Inc. Companies like Nutanix, SimpliVity and Scale Computing, which are into providing storage solutions , are renovated their product offerings as complete data centre platforms.
Almost all the major vendors that have servers, storage and networking all available as part of their arsenal, are looking at producing something that would be considered hyper-converged system. Thus over the time, a lot more possibilities will exist in the global market of Hyper-convergence system.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hyper Convergence System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Hyper-convergence system Market Segments
- Global Hyper-convergence system Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size
- Global Hyper-convergence system Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Hyper-convergence system Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Hyper-convergence system Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Hyper-convergence system Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint