This Immunoadsorption Columns market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Immunoadsorption Columns market.
Immunoadsorption columns have been widely employed for the purification of specific antibodies and antigens. In immunoadsorption columns, plasma is removed by apheresis and passed on through an adsorption medium to remove harmful antibodies, following which it is re-infused into the patient.
Immunoadsorption columns are increasingly being recognised as a promising and low-risk therapy option in a variety of cardiac, haematological, neurological and various other disorders. Immunoadsorption columns are also being increasingly recognised as a useful therapeutic option for various chronic and acute disorders such as multiple sclerosis, Guillain-Barre, myasthenia gravis, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy and autoimmune encephalitis. Using immunoadsorption columns, plasma components are separated by adsorber systems that are designed to selectively bind immunoglobulins. The preservation of plasma proteins, such as coagulation factors, albumin and lower shift of blood volumes, during a procedure is one of the advantages of immunoadsorption columns over other conventional techniques such as plasma exchange.
Various different adsorbers, such as tryptophan, protein A or polyclonal sheep antibodies, can be used alone with immunoadsorption columns. Immunoadsorption columns with protein A or sheep antibodies enable more selective removal of immunoglobulins as well as regenerating mechanisms.. Most of the modern immunoadsorption columns contain 2 columns that undergo alternating loading and regeneration cycles, which assists in saving time for even larger blood volumes to be processed.
Immunoadsorption Columns Market: Drivers and Restraints
The growing prevalence and recurrence of cardiac, neurological, dermatological and rheumatologial anomalies is expected to be one of the major factors driving the immunoadsorption columns market over the forecast period. According to Centers for Medical & Medicare services, the prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis is 0.5% to 2.0% of the global population, with a female to male ratio of 2.5:1. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to result in considerable disability and has a higher-than-expected mortality. However, uncertainties in the treatment available for this disorder as well as the high prices for treatment are some of the factors that are likely to restrain the growth of the immunoadsorption market.
Immunoadsorption Columns Market: Overview
The global market for immunoadsorption columns is expected to witness moderate growth over the forecast period. A majority of immunoadsorption columns are used in various hospitals, specialty clinics and academic & research centres. Among the indications for the usage of immunoadsorption columns, there has been an increase in the demand for most of the indications, which include rheumatology, cardiology, neurology, dermatology and others due to the advantages of the usage of immunoadsorption columns as compared to plasma exchange.
Immunoadsorption Columns Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global immunoadsorption columns market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, China and the Middle East & Africa (MEA). North America is expected to be dominant market in the global immunoadsorption columns market owing to the high prevalence of the disease. The immunoadsorption columns market in Asia Pacific excluding Japan is expected to grow at a significant CAGR due to growth in the number of products offered by the key players. Europe is expected to hold the second-largest share of the global immunoadsorption columns market throughout the forecast period.
Immunoadsorption Columns Market: Key Players
The global immunoadsorption columns market is highly consolidated. Some of the key players operating in the global immunoadsorption columns market are Baxter International Inc., Fresenius Kabi AG, Terumo Corporation, Asahi Kasei Corporation, POCARD Ltd., Glycorex Transplantation AB and Miltenyi Biotec.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Immunoadsorption Columns Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Immunoadsorption Columns Market: Segmentation
The global immunoadsorption columns market can be segmented on the basis of indication, end user and geography.
Based on indication, the global immunoadsorption columns market is segmented as:
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- Diabetic cardiomyopathy
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Haemophilia with inhibitors against factor VIII or IX
- Thrombotic-thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP)
- Chemotherapy-induced haemolytic-uremic syndrome (c-HUS)
- Anti-phospholipid syndrome
- Anti-HLA hyper-immunisation
- Acute Humoral Rejection (AHR)
- Kidney transplantation
- Heart transplantation
- Pemphigus vulgaris
- Pemphigus foliaceus
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Pemphigoid Gestationis
- Epidermolysis bullosa aquisita
- Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS)
- Myasthenia gravis (MG)
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinising Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Lambert-Eaton syndrome
- Stiff person syndrome
- Morvan’s syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematodes (SLE)
- Wegener’s granulomatosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Rapidly Progressive Glomerulonephritis (RPGN)
- Goodpasture syndrome
- Recurrent Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
Based on end user, the global Immunoadsorption Columns Market is segmented as:
- Specialty Clinics
- Academic & Research Centres
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Immunoadsorption Columns Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Immunoadsorption Columns Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Immunoadsorption Columns Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Immunoadsorption Columns Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)