This Intelligent Lighting Control market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Intelligent Lighting Control market.
Lighting control system is an intelligent network based electronic system with an ability to regulate or control the quality, level or pattern of lighting as per the user requirement. This system consists of different sensors, input and output devices, communication system and one or more central processing unit. By the time, normal switches have been used to control lighting. These switches work in two condition either on or off, this means irrespective of surroundings requirement it gives exact same amount of light all the time, but on the flip side by using intelligent lighting system, user can change intensity of light, its color, and pattern of light and this improves user experience as well as helps to save the electricity. There are also some advanced intelligent lighting system which can store personalized lighting setting and provide tailored lighting solution in any room or space.
It is estimated that by the end of 2026, global intelligent lighting control market is expected to reach a market size of approximately US$ 5 Bn, this figure is nearly twice of present market value of global intelligent lighting control.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The key trend of global intelligent lighting control market is the tremendous increment in the demand of intelligent lighting control in the commercial buildings.
There are various factors driving the growth of global Intelligent lighting control market such as the advantages provided by Intelligent lighting control system over the traditional switch operated lighting systems; it is more economic and energy efficient, it provides better experience to the users as compare to the traditional lighting system, other drivers include robust demand from the residential sectors, declining price of light emitting diode source of light gives rise to the adoption of intelligent lighting control system, also the government favorable policies to use LED lighting instead of other luminaries are driving the growth of global intelligent lighting control market. On the other side, there are some factors which are responsible to hinder the growth of global intelligent lighting control market, one of them is the lack of knowledge regarding the installation cost of whole intelligent lighting control system and payback period of the same.
Intelligent Lighting Control Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of intelligent lighting control market is done on the basis of component type, connection type, end user and Geography. On the basis of component type, global intelligent lighting control market is segmented into following segments; sensors, ballast and LED drivers, micro controllers, dimmers and switch actuators, transmitters & receivers and intelligent luminaries. On the basis of the connection type, global intelligent lighting system market is segmented into wired and wireless, among which wireless system is more popular as it requires less space and also provides quick response as compared to former one.
On the basis of end user, global intelligent lighting control market is segmented into following segments; commercial buildings, residential buildings and public utilities. Among these three segments, commercial buildings segment comprises maximum market share, which is even more than 40% of total market size.
On the basis of Geography, Intelligent lighting control market is segmented into seven regions which are ; North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Among all the seven region, North America is the highest contributor in term of revenue in global intelligent lighting control market, and it is estimated that Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market for intelligent lighting control provider across the globe during forecast period.
Intelligent Lighting Control Market: Key Players
Key players of global intelligent lighting control market are; General Electric, OSRAM Licht AG, Eaton Corporation PLC, Legrand S.A., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Acuity Brands, Inc. and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Intelligent Lighting Control Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Intelligent lighting control Market Segments
- Intelligent lighting control Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Intelligent lighting control Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Intelligent lighting control Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Intelligent lighting control Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for intelligent lighting control market includes:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Intelligent Lighting Control Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Intelligent Lighting Control Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Intelligent Lighting Control Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Intelligent Lighting Control Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.