This Interatrial Shunt market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Interatrial Shunt market.
The Interatrial shunt is intended for insignificantly obtrusive delivery to the heart using trans catheter systems. The dime-sized gadget is embedded into the septal wall between the atrial chambers, and enables blood to travel from the left chamber to the right chamber. The device is deployed after trans-septal puncture of the mid–fossa ovalis, positioning the delivery catheter into the left atrium and deploying the left atrial disc, verifying the right atrial location of the delivery catheter, and then deploying the right atrial disc such that the device is secured across the atrial septum and sits flush on the left atrial side.
Interatrial Shunt Market: Drivers and Restraints
Prevalent HFpEF represents generally 50% of the current heart failure (HF) trouble, and the rate of HFpEF is expanding with regards to a aging population together with accompanying hypertension, diabetes, and obesity is the prime propelling factor for the growth of Interatrial Shunt market. All?cause mortality in HFpEF is significantly more noteworthy than that in age?matched people. The overall commitment of death due to non?cardiovascular occasions in HFpEF is to some degree higher than in HFrEF. Insertion of an interatrial shunt device (IASD) to lessen left atrial weight in HFpEF has been demonstrated to be related with short?term hemodynamic and symptomatic advantage. The reimbursement and cost of surgery may restraint the growth of interatrial shunt market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Interatrial Shunt Market: Overview
Heart failure (HF) patients with either reduced ejection fraction or preserved ejection fraction experience a high death rate. The latest pharmacologic development for treating patients with HF with decreased discharge part has been with sacubitril/valsartan. Alongside pharmaceutical research, there has been interest for device based treatments as another treatment approach. One novel interventional device treatment that has indicated in early tests and preliminaries is the interatrial shunt device created by Corvia Medical Inc. and V-Wave gadget by V-Wave Ltd. Embedded between the atria in the atrial septum, both devices make a left-to-right unidirectional shunt. Based on Indication type the interatrial shunt market is segmented as Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction and Heart failure with reduced ejection fraction. Based on end user interatrial shunt market is segmented as hospitals, Clinic and cardiac centers
Interatrial Shunt Market: Regional Outlook
Geologically, North America is leading contributor to the interatrial shunt market and is required to hold its situation during the forecasted time frame because of the presence of huge number of geriatric population, and huge base of patients with heart disorders. Europe is relied upon to be the second-biggest interatrial shunt market in the estimate time frame. Development of the interatrial shunt market in the region can be credited to increasing case of heart failure and associated heart related disorders and increasing number of heart procedures in Europe. However, Asia-Pacific market is relied upon to develop at a rapid rate during the conjecture time frame. This is predominantly due to increased number of cardiac centers, hospitals and development in healthcare infrastructure, technological progressions, and developing awareness among the populace about the treatment choices accessible in the market.
Interatrial Shunt Market: Key Players
The key market players operating in the interatrial shunt market are Corvia Medical Inc.,Tewksbury, MA, USA)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the interatrial shunt market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to interatrial shunt market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- interatrial shunt market Segments
- interatrial shunt market Dynamics
- interatrial shunt market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Interatrial Shunt Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Interatrial Shunt Market: Segmentation
The global interatrial shunt market is segmented based on the indications, end user and region
By Indication type the interatrial shunt market is segmented as:
- Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF)
- Heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF)
By end user interatrial shunt market is segmented as:
- Cardiac centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Interatrial Shunt Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Interatrial Shunt Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Interatrial Shunt Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Interatrial Shunt Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)