This Laser Welding Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Laser Welding Equipment market.
The advancements in the laser technology has resulted in its wide usage and laser beams a “commonplace”. The laser welding process is used for welding a wide range of materials. Laser welding equipment finds its application on the materials with high heat conduction and higher melting point. The method aids the joining of components that needs high speed welding and low thermal distortion. The laser welding process has majority of its application in exotic applications where no other welding process would be suitable.
The product is highly demanded by the essential growth sectors such as photovoltaic, entertainment electronics, medical device technology etc. The continued growth in the photovoltaic demand and succeeding its production is greatly responsible for the growth of global laser welding equipment market. The equipment provides with high precision, flexibility and productivity which allows mass production of innovative products.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Recently heavy industries such as wind industry has been increasing their usage of laser welding equipment so as ensure a lower cost of offshore wind energy. The wind turbine towers and substructures are becoming the prime focus points for the laser welding equipment manufacturers.
Laser Welding Equipment Market: Drivers & Restraints
The global laser welding equipment market is expected to grow due increasing demand from automotive sector as well as the construction sector. The market augmentation is further supported by the emerging economies such as Asia pacific with a high growth potential industries such as wind energy. The rising importance of wind energy is expected to promote the global laser welding equipment market.
The emergence of the new procedures and applications globally coupled with new technological development are further driving the growth of global laser welding equipment market.
Conversely the shortage of skilled labours in the industries of manufacturing is accepted to confine the market growth. It is also anticipated that hefty initial price tag (that saves money overtime) and high labour cost can pose a challenge for the growing market of laser welding equipment market.
Laser Welding Equipment Market: Segmentation
Laser Welding Equipment Market: Region-wise Outlook
The laser welding equipment market is expected to register a favourable growth for the forecast period, 2015?2025. The Asia Pacific is projected to endure control on the global laser welding equipment market. The factors contributing to the rising demand in APAC are growing awareness for the laser welding technology and rising construction sector, automotive and transportation sector. Europe is expected to lose its share to emerging economies due to the shortage of raw materials and adverse effects of economic crisis on the end user industries. The North America and Rest of the world followed the European market.
Laser Welding Equipment Market: Key Players
The key players in the global laser welding equipment market are Lincoln Electric, ITW, Böhler, Panasonic and ESAB (Elektriska Svetsnings-Aktiebolaget)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Laser Welding Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
By application, the global laser welding equipment market is segmented as follows:
- Spot welding and seam welding
- Deposition welding
- Scanner welding
- Hybrid welding
- Deep penetration welding
- Heat conduction welding
- Laser welding of plastics
- Tube and Profile welding
By end use, the global laser welding equipment market is segmented as follows:
- Machine Tool Industry
- Medical Device Technology
- Plastic Processing
- Solar Industry (Photovoltaic)
- Electronics Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Semiconductor Industry
- Glass Industry
- Jewellery Industry
- Packaging Industry
- Plastic Processing
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Laser Welding Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Laser Welding Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Laser Welding Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Laser Welding Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.