This Laser Scored Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Laser Scored Bags market.
Laser Scored Bags Market: Market Introduction
Packaging of a product has a noticeable effect on buyers. A broad range of flexible products are available in the market, and products with attractive packing has high preference on retail shelves over other packaging product. Consumers are in a search of goods which are easy to open and have tamper resistant features. Bags with laser scored opening provide an effective packaging solution for such consumer requirements.
Bags with laser scored opening are preferred over other products for its ease of opening feature. For proper tearing of product, score line is made by vaporizing. This allows consumers to open the laser scored Bags with pinch and peel process. Laser scored opening technology facilitates precise packaging methods and neat and finished peeling while opening. Guide lines are made on the product to eliminate the probability of spillage. Product packed in bags are aseptic, which eliminates the chances of contamination. Laser scored feature also reduces production time due to straight forward modification of design task.
Laser Scored Bags Market: Market Dynamics
The need of mechanical devices for opening product packages has decreased. Laser scored bags, due to its effective functionality, has extensive demand in the global food & beverages industry. Laser scored opening technology provides easy packaging and opening facility. This feature of laser scored technology used for food items like bakery items, pet food, fertilizer etc. is driving the global market for laser scored bags. Pharmaceutical medicines filled in pouches or sachets create chances for spillage when opened. Laser scored bags are used to overcome such challenges in packaging of pharmaceutical products. Laser scored bags are preferred by manufacturer over other products due to recyclable and sustainable features.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
In January 2017, Wipak launched its laser scored bags which provides easy peeling of the package. One of the accelerating factors in laser scored bags market is busy lifestyles of consumers. Busy lifestyle makes consumers rely on the packaged food products. Laser scored bags enhance shelf life of food products, and the laser scored opening feature of the package help boost sales among end consumers. Laser scored bags are light weight and easy to carry. Light weight properties of Laser Scored Bags impacts consumers in a positive way. Laser scored bags have opportunities to grow in the electrical and electronic industry, as electronic items are smaller in size and needs to be packed with packaging material which provides ease of opening.
Laser Scored Bags Market: Market Regional Overview
Global laser scored bags market is segmented into seven regions including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), and Japan. Laser Scored Bags market over North America and Europe is expected to show stagnant growth rate. Laser scored bags market in Asia Pacific regions is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing market, as countries like India and China are major consumers of packaging products.
Laser Scored Bags Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the laser scored bags market is Wipak (UK) Ltd, Uflex Ltd, UNI Packaging, Lithotype, Mondi Group, Proampac and Sonoco Products Company.
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Laser Scored Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Laser Scored Bags Market: Market Segmentation
Laser scored bags market is segmented on the basis of product type, technology type, and end use industry
On the basis of product type, the laser scored bags market can be segmented as:
- Pillow Bag
- Quad Pack
- Stabilo Bag
On the basis of technology, the laser scored bags market can be segmented as:
- Inline laser scoring
- Transverse laser scoring
- Freeform laser scoring
- Micro-perforation scoring
On the basis of end used industry, the laser scored bags market is segmented as:
- Food and brewages
- Consumer goods
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Laser Scored Bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Laser Scored Bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Laser Scored Bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Laser Scored Bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)