This Laser Beam Welding Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Laser Beam Welding Equipment market.
Laser Beam Welding can be defined as a joining technique of two or more similar materials by the utilization of heat generated by highly concentrated laser beams. Metals are the most common materials used in this welding techniques, however, plastic materials have also found application in the laser beam welding process. Laser beam welding is highly beneficial in welding small parts as it can weld such materials with minimal residue and thermal distortion. Laser beam welding is being adopted for various industrial applications as it can be completely automated achieving high welding speeds. Laser beam welding is one of the most complex welding process of all, requiring considerable setup time, programming and maintenance, hence, very few number of manufacturers are involved in the production of laser beam welding equipment. Organised players with a history of welding equipment manufacturing, such as arc welding equipment and oxy-fuel welding equipment, among others, take up a majority of the market share in the global level.
Laser Beam Welding Equipment Market: Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Laser beam welding equipment are capital intensive devices that require precise planning, technical know-how, high power requirement and automation before it can be put to a operation. This factor can act as a restraint to the growth of the laser beam equipment market as end users can opt for low-cost alternatives due to steep costs involved. There are numerous welding processes that compete directly with laser beam welding, such as electron beam welding, oxy-fuel welding, and resistance welding, among others, and also have the potential to grow in the market hence, influencing the market share of laser beam welding process and thereby restraining the growth of the laser beam equipment market.
Laser Beam Welding EquipmentMarket: Segmentation
The laser beam welding equipmentmarket can be segmented as follows:
Laser Beam Welding EquipmentMarket: Regional Outlook
The growth opportunities for laser beam welding equipment market is high in the regions where the automotive industry has flourished. Regions such as North America, Western Europe, Japan and Asia Pacific can be expected to hold very high potential for the laser beam welding equipment market in the upcoming years. The Mexican automotive industry is also on the rise with numerous manufacturers setting up their base in the country owing to high FDI returns biding well for the growth of the market in the Latin America.
Laser Beam Welding Equipment Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Laser Beam Welding Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
By Product Type:
- Carbon Dioxide Laser (CO2)
- Fibre Laser
- Solid-State Laser
By End-use Industry:
- Metal Fabrication
- Spot and Seam Welding
- Laser Deposit Welding
- Scanner Welding
- Tube Welding
- Profile Welding
Examples of some of the major players in the global laser beam welding equipment market, identified across the value chain include:
- ROFIN-SINAR Laser GmbH
- The Emerson Electric Company
- IPG Photonics Corporation
- O.R. Lasertechnologie GmbH
- TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Colfax Corporation
- CMF Groupe
- Control Laser Corporation
- Wuhan Farley Laserlab Cutting Welding System Engineering Co., Ltd.
- ALPHA LASER GmbH
- Bielomatik Leuze GmbH + Co. KG
- LaserStar Technologies Corporation
- Sahajanand Laser Technology Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Laser Beam Welding Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Laser Beam Welding Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Laser Beam Welding Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Laser Beam Welding Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.