This Cold Laser Therapy market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cold Laser Therapy market.
Light therapy is used since many years as a treatment modality for various pathological conditions. Cold laser therapy also known as low level laser therapy (LLLT) reduces pain, improves wound healing, regenerates nerves and relives muscle tension. The cold laser therapy offers all these advances over pharmaceuticals and the associated side effects. One of the first scientist to discover the advantage of light was Dr. Endre Mester who first studied the irradiation effect on rats. After this, he treated wounds on rat and observed accelerated healing effect. These few advantages of photobiomodulation introduced a new treatment option and an alternative to pharmaceuticals and its associated side effects. Cold laser therapy also known by the name photobiomodulation and phototherapy uses light energy from light emitting diode or lasers to elicit biological or cellular responses in the body.
Cold Laser Therapy Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Cold Laser Therapy Market: Segmentation
Cold laser therapy market is classified on the basis of application and region.
Cold lasers also known as low-level lasers emit through its low-powered laser light do not heat the target tissues. These lasers are used to improve conditions related to wound healing, pain management and conditions related to stroke and neurodegenerative disorders. Diabetic ulcers are very slow to heal and hence leads to amputation of limbs and digits in many cases. Laser irradiation around the wound and the nerve ganglia can substantially help healing of the ulcers, eliminating the need for an amputation.
Cold Laser Therapy Market: Overview
Light therapy works on various cell processes to simulate the release of cellular energy which is used to facilitate the restoration of normal cell function and morphology. Moreover, the reimbursement policies for cold laser therapy is also emerging. Currently, 97026, S8948 codes are used in relation to cold laser therapy as there are no established CPT codes for cold laser therapy.
Cold Laser Therapy Market: Region-wise Outlook
Regionally the report covers market scenario in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA. North America cold laser therapy market leads with the amount of research undertakings and many market player introducing technological advance minimally invasive therapies. Erchonia Corporation’s ZERONA is a newly developed non-invasive body-sculpting procedure which allows patient to continue daily activities eliminating surgery pain and wounds.
Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region as cold laser therapy is yet to be explored in this region. There are number of research undertaking and newer discoveries of the advantages of light therapy. In Australia around four million people suffer from debilitating chronic pain. Recent clinical trials in the country have established the advantages of using cold laser therapy for the same.
Cold Laser Therapy Market:
Some of the players in cold laser therapy market are Erchonia Corporation, BioLight Technologies LLC, Theralase Inc, THOR Photomedicine, Apira Science Inc., Quantumpm and B-Cure laser Australia.
Companies are bringing in new product technologies in cold laser therapy that can aid deep penetration and help in skin regeneration and other disorders. For instance, NovoTHOR Whole Body Light Pod was introduced by THOR Photomedicine. The product which uses Photobiomodulation technique was launched in partnership with English Premier League soccer teams, U.S. and UK Military forces and the Harvard Medical School.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies and applications.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cold Laser Therapy Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on application the cold laser therapy market is segmented into the following:
- Pain Management
- Wound Healing
- Nerve regeneration
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cold Laser Therapy Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cold Laser Therapy Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cold Laser Therapy Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cold Laser Therapy Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)