This Laser Markable Labels market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Laser Markable Labels market.
Laser markable labels Market: Overview
Labelling is an integral part of packaging and hence, manufacturers require laser markable labels to function as long as the product is in use in order to increase security. Apart from communicating product information, labels also perform the utility of branding and business communication. Laser markable label are the next generation of label technology for harsh environment and high temperature automotive ID & tracking applications. Laser markable labels have ultra-durable performance. These labels have tamper evident feature which prevents unwarranted removal.
Laser markable labels are speciality film label material where a laser can ablate the top layer of a dual-layer facestock to create an image. Laser markable labels made from acrylate Facestock provides excellent durability, abrasion, temperature and environmental resistance. Good bar code readability can be offered by matte surface in laser markable labels. Facestock must be brittle in porder to meet the security labelling requirements in the laser markable labels. Moreover, laser markable labels are compatible with dispenser systems and is suitable for automated line where minimal supervision is required.
Laser markable labels Market: Dynamics
Growing retail sector, particularly in global markets, has led to emergence of modern retail formats that sell wide variety of product categories in bulk quantities. Adoption of laser printing for laser markable labels took a major turnaround few years ago with the improved technology to reduce the cost of high quality printing even for low volume of labels. With increasing adoption of laser printing, average selling price of laser markable labels will increase. Increase in the number of small players, promote the laser markable labels and provides opportunity for labels in developing countries such as India, China etc. The global market for laser markable labels is prominently driven by durability of prime labels preferred by consumer brands. Resultantly, crucial role played by prime labels in marketing objectives of consumer brands is expected to strengthen the global demand for laser markable labels. In addition, rapid industrialization across the geographies have created new opportunities for the global trade. Manufacturers with the help of growing supply chain capabilities are exploring new geographies to tap the laser markable labels market potential.
North America is anticipated to be in dominant position during the forecast period
Geographically, global laser markable labels can be segmented into eight regions that are North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Middle-East & Africa and Oceania. North America is anticipated to register high sales owing to developed manufacturing & electronics industry in the region. Talking of developing regions, China and Taiwan to have high market share in the East Asia region.
Laser Markable labels: Key Players
Some of the key players in the laser markable labels market are as follows:
- Brady Corporation
- 3M Company
- Camcode Division of Horizons Incorporated
- CCL Industries
- Horizons Inc.
Laser markable labels: Key Developments
Some of the key developments in the laser markable labels market are as follows:
- On February 2017, CCL Industries acquired Innovia, a leading global producer of specialty high-performance, multi-layer, surface engineered BOPP films for label, packaging and security applications. Also, In January 2016, Label Art Ltd. and Label Art Digital Ltd. (collectively “LAL”), privately owned companies with common shareholders, based in Dublin, Ireland, for approximately $13.6 million.
- In 2017, 3M completed the acquisition of Scott Safety – a premier safety solutions company.
- On 26 July 2017, Brady a global leader in industrial and safety printing systems and solutions, announced that its brand protection business has purchased the SWIFT foil saver and hologram unit from Pantec GS Systems. The SWIFT unit will be used to meet an increasing demand in anti-counterfeiting labeling solutions from Brady’s customers.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global Laser markable labels market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with Laser markable labels market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on Laser markable labels market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Laser Markable Labels Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Laser markable labels: Segmentation
On the basis of substrate, global laser markable labels can be segmented as:
- Stainless steel
On the basis of end use, global laser markable labels can be segmented as:
- Food & Beverage
Laser markable labels: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of the parent market of laser markable labels market.
- Changing market dynamics in the laser markable labels industry
- In-depth segmentation of laser markable labels market
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in laser markable labels market
- Competitive landscape
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Laser Markable Labels Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Laser Markable Labels Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Laser Markable Labels Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Laser Markable Labels Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)