This Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Analysis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Analysis market.
Lupus anticoagulants (LA) are antibodies directed against phospholipid-binding proteins that prolong phospholipid-dependent coagulation assays. Lupus anticoagulant testing is a special blood test to find out if certain antibodies or proteins that cause blood-clotting disorders are present. Persistent lupus anticoagulant testing positivity is a risk factor for the occurrence and recurrence of venous/arterial thromboembolism and/or pregnancy morbidity and qualifies the patient for lupus anticoagulant testing. The antibodies to be tested are present in about 2-4% of the general population and may develop in people with no known risk factors. Initial lupus anticoagulant testing typically involves one or more tests that depend on phospholipid-containing reagents, usually partial thromboplastin time (PTT), the LA-sensitive PTT (known as PTT-LA) or dilute Russell viper venom test (DRVVT). The undiagnosed patients are at a constant risk of developing antiphospholipid syndrome, a disease that provokes blood clots in arteries and veins.
Lupus Anticoagulant Testing: Market Drivers and Restrains
Recurrent thrombosis in patients with blood disorders is expected to rise the demand for lupus anticoagulant testing. According to NIH, it is estimated that 20 percent of individuals younger than age 50 who have a stroke have antiphospholipid syndrome which would rise the size of lupus anticoagulant testing market with rising awareness. Blood disorders like anemia and bleeding disorders such as hemophilia, blood clots, and blood cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma are on rise. Von Willebrand disease (VWD) is a bleeding disorder in which blood doesn’t clot properly. Between 2012 and 2016, more than 14,600 men, women, and children were seen at hemophilia treatment centers for treatment of VWD in the U.S which is expected to increase the demand for lupus anticoagulant testing. The number of traumatic injuries and wounds are on a rise which could be a reason for rising number of lupus anticoagulant testing done annually to confirm blood disorders.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Market: Overview
The lupus anticoagulant testing market is structured differently depending on the regions. North America and Europe has a number of diagnostic laboratories to avail for lupus anticoagulant testing. On the other hand, the existence of the condition is not known. The dependence on hospitals for primary blood related disorders in remote rural areas in Asia-Pacific and African countries is not observed in the developed lupus anticoagulant testing markets. Blood clots observed in patients with blood related cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma are expected to fuel the demand for lupus anticoagulant testing.
Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Market: Region-wise Outlook
Globally, North America is anticipated to be the largest contributor of lupus anticoagulant testing market. Increase in epidemics related to bleeding disorders in low-income countries contribute to the lupus anticoagulant testing market. East and South Asia is anticipated to be the second largest market in lupus anticoagulant testing. Europe will also contribute generously to lupus anticoagulant testing market with rising healthcare spending on diseases related to lupus anticoagulant testing market. Middle East & Africa lupus anticoagulant testing market growth is hindered due to high poverty in the region coupled with lower GDP to healthcare spending ratio and lack of healthcare infrastructure.
Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Market: Key Players
Some of the key players present in global lupus anticoagulant testing market include Becton Dickinson, Abbott, AstraZeneca plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc, Novartis AG, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Mylan N.V. and leading diagnostic laboratories within respective countries. With active mergers and acquisitions, the lupus anticoagulant testing market is changing the structure and presence of various small players active in the lupus anticoagulant testing market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Market Analysis Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Market: Segmentation
Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Segmentation by Test Type:
- Prothrombin Time (PT)
- Activated Partial Thrombopl Time
- Dilute Russells Viper Venom Time
- Coagulation Factor VIII Assay
Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Segmentation by End User:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Online Pharmacy
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Market Analysis report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Market Analysis forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Market Analysis
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Lupus Anticoagulant Testing Market Analysis report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)